Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do idiots claim that "21 is just a child" and they should not date 30+ year old men?

B

bcroger

Commander
★★★
I read reddit from time to time and I hear females complain about age gaps, and claim "muy pedo vibes" for even small age gaps, such as a 29 year old dating a 21 y/o. How the fuck is two people in their 20s dating related in anyway to pedophilia?

Bull chit 21 is a child. 18,29 or 20, maybe, but not 21. Its old enough to take 50,000+ of debt to pay for a gender studies degree, old enough to get drunk and fuck some random guy, old enough to vote and old enough to make other major life decisions. Not not old enough to even be hit on by a 30+ year old man.

Fuck yourself. Those retards on Reddit just want us all dating an obese, 30-year-old Rostie who can barely wipe her own ass. Most American women become landwhales past college and Reddit, feminist, landwhales know that which is why they prevent age gaps.

Obesity-in-adult-populations-by-race-and-sex.png

Last edited:
(((Feminism))) and the Jews

These same pieces of shit fuck dogs and yet think men who barely graduated high school is mature enough for war and according to their logic, a 18 year old is a fetus

Indeed. Bigger age gaps are more natural than smaller age gaps
they're literally still normal. it's the global norm.

these retards will in the same breath call a 21 year old a "full grown adult" when dating someone a year younger or two
moral relativism when it's at their convenience
I've made threads on this
23 = Child
23 = child AGAIN!
I am a child

they're literally still normal. it's the global norm.

these retards will in the same breath call a 21 year old a "full grown adult" when dating someone a year younger or two
moral relativism when it's at their convenience
I've made threads on this
I know. I'm from America, so agecucking is law here

These same pieces of shit fuck dogs and yet think men who barely graduated high school is mature enough for war and according to their logic, a 18 year old is a fetus
exactly

It's funny how 21 is old enough to get your head blown off by an AR-15 in the military but not old enough to date a 30 year old jfl

(((Feminism))) likes to suggest the idea that any foid under 25 doesn't have a fully developed brain, and therefore can't make their own decisions. It's a way to falsely accuse men of pedophilia and keep them "in their age range"
You never see this argument be used for 18 year old men, who are instantly adults and are left to figure out everything on their own. (((Feminists))) will accuse normie 18 year olds of being predators if they're with a 16 year old foidlet, it's all just made to keep men from ever finding someone.

3FKdRP1.png

Interesting. Who is this "doctor?"

RHivW5F.png

interesting.

I know. I'm from America, so agecucking is law here
likewise, although i will acknowledge the internet is american so it migth give off the global impression that agecuckery is the case

Anything after 12 is lunch.

(((Feminism))) likes to suggest the idea that any foid under 25 doesn't have a fully developed brain, and therefore can't make their own decisions. It's a way to falsely accuse men of pedophilia and keep them "in their age range"
You never see this argument be used for 18 year old men, who are instantly adults and are left to figure out everything on their own. (((Feminists))) will accuse normie 18 year olds of being predators if they're with a 16 year old foidlet, it's all just made to keep men from ever finding someone.

3FKdRP1.png

Interesting. Who is this "doctor?"

RHivW5F.png

interesting.
Before most doctors were men. Now most medical school students are foids.

Its being taken over by liberals and feminists.

Wish we had Japan's AOC laws where it's legal once the zygote is formed (I'm joking please don't touch me IT).