Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do i talk and act like a faggot?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
I dont even care much about looks but the fact that i sound so weak and emasculated is my biggest issue. Its like i have no vigor or smth. I cant even yell properly even after being 4 months in the army, my voice gets more and more faint.

Get fatter, it alters your vocal cords.

My apologies. You joined a bit too late to receive much original content.

if you talk like a faggot, act like a faggot, then you are a faggot. simple as

i tried to fake confidence once in the military. i ended up getting a penalty
Confidence only means, being at peace with yourself and trusting yourself, not being an asshole

And you respect chad chasing whores on top of that. This is why anything you say should be taken as a joke by any straight masculine user here.

why insult them lol? because they dont like you or me?
Insult those whores because they take our tax many and make cucks like you go to war for them.

Insult those whores because they take our tax many and make cucks like you go to war for them.
i hate the military, i doont even care about my oneitis or her safety, i have other problems

i hate the military, i doont even care about my oneitis or her safety, i have other problems
Not caring about that cum bucket is a nice step. When you start hating chad chasing whores your t levels will rise and your voice will stop sounding faggy. You sound faggy because you accepted defeat by whores and cucks, and think hating them won't make a difference. That's like saying you shouldn't hate a rapist who raped your mom because it doesn't make a difference.

Not caring about that cum bucket is a nice step.
its not, it means im at a bad metnal state

p. When you start hating chad chasing whores your t levels will rise and your voice will stop sounding faggy

thats beta af

You sound faggy because you accepted defeat by whores and cucks, and think hating them won't make a difference. That's like saying you shouldn't hate a rapist who raped your mom because it doesn't make a difference.

having sex with chad isnt a crime

You were in a worse state when you cared about a cum bucket.
no i wasnts because i had feelings for another person which is a helathy thing. now i live in fear, agony, lamenting every second i breath

Having a faggy voice and being ok with chad chasing whores is the definition of beta.

you say it as if its a bad thing that women have free love

It should be a crime. Chad chasing whores are a million times worse than rapists, they should be imprisoned or stoned.

you are evil

no i wasnts because i had feelings for another person which is a helathy thing. now i live in fear, agony, lamenting every second i breath
Any mindset is better than a simping for whores mindset.
You are a major cuck or foid for not seeing why that's bad. Men should be the ones who have free love, not whores.
Only cucks and whores think I'm evil.

Same here. In my home, I sound heavy but when I am outside, I sound like a 14 year old teen.

no its not, love is the best feeling there is, if you lose it, you lose yourself
If you feel love without fucking the foid then you are not feeling love, you are feeling cuckoldry, which is the worse feeling.
men and women have equal rights to love
No we don't, because whores ruin men's smv by stealing our money from taxes. That's why whores owe us weekly pussy service, or we stop paying taxes.
you sound controlling and insecure
I'm more secure and alpha than you with your faggy voice and simp behavior.

I dont even care much about looks but the fact that i sound so weak and emasculated is my biggest issue. Its like i have no vigor or smth. I cant even yell properly even after being 4 months in the army, my voice gets more and more faint.
Nigga you gay

Can you just ban him already, this user is so annoying.

second annoying user after reclusemaxxer
I'm worried there's a .01% chance he's really incel, and not a foid or IT fag. Keep sending me more proof he's a fag or bluepiller and I'll ban him.

I'm worried there's a .01% chance he's really incel, and not a foid or IT fag. Keep sending me more proof he's a fag or bluepiller and I'll ban him.
Why don’t you believe I’m incel?

Imaging joining the ((((((army)))))) thanks for your service dumb gentile
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yeah there is no way you can be so low T and be able to join the military in my opinion, probably a foid or some cuck.
He says he has a "foid brain" and calls himself a faggot, and simps for used whores. If he really is an incel he's a disgrace.

Bro if he said that then it is a good reason to ban him, he doesn't suit us incels. We don't do foid worship, we arent faggots and we are real men who want pussy.

Alone him being gay is a reason to ban him
He probably thinks incels should be gay like him to cure inceldom, the only reason I can see why he makes threads like this is to encourage faggotry and foid worship. He will never admit whores are privileged in these cucked times, and will say he believes in patriarchy. I will ban him soon because he is getting out of control with this bluepill stuff.

They vote for cucked laws and to steal our tax money. You know whores would lose if men stopped paying taxes.

You seem like a foid or gay.
I'm getting mil psyop vibes from this guy (the op) like he's some kind of bluepill/ sui promoter. Very subtle though.

""""
definition of beta.

It should be a crime. Chad chasing whores are a million times worse than rapists, they should be imprisoned or stoned.

you are evil""'''' (how is this not proof?)

Not like I think highly of gov/ cop/ mil men, but just to get into the "higher" trained mil groups requires a lot of testing. Both mental and physical.

They don't let weak cunts into premium mil services. Unless they actually have a cunt, and are just there as a statistic.

My guts say he's a mil infiltraitor, with the mission to I'd milcels!

Notice, all his, "I'm a green beret" mentions. Other, non-American, milcels never I'd their specific service area! (They are rightfully quiet about that!)

"He" might even be a team!

You know, that as "hated terrorists" lonely ugly men are "worthy" of such monitoring!

Ofc, I could be wrong - but it's not likely! - and he could just be a weak pussy-man result of the (((modern world)))!

I would say a good test for this member is log in timestamps! Is he logging in/posting during normal mil work hours? (He seems like an office boy? Or, that's the tale) Ofc, that too isn't much proof because cellphones in bathrooms, etc... I'm talking general trends.

If I'm wrong about "him," I'm sry. But I'm tired of seeing his constant whinny shit! "He" refuses to discuss solutions and focuses on repetition.

you are evil""'''' (how is this not proof?)

Not like I think highly of gov/ cop/ mil men, but just to get into the "higher" trained mil groups requires a lot of testing. Both mental and physical.

They don't let weak cunts into premium mil services. Unless they actually have a cunt, and are just there as a statistic.

My guts say he's a mil infiltraitor, with the mission to I'd milcels!

Notice, all his, "I'm a green beret" mentions. Other, non-American, milcels never I'd their specific service area! (They are rightfully quiet about that!)

"He" might even be a team!

You know, that as "hated terrorists" lonely ugly men are "worthy" of such monitoring!

Ofc, I could be wrong - but it's not likely! - and he could just be a weak pussy-man result of the (((modern world)))!

I would say a good test for this member is log in timestamps! Is he logging in/posting during normal mil work hours? (He seems like an office boy? Or, that's the tale) Ofc, that too isn't much proof because cellphones in bathrooms, etc... I'm talking general trends.

If I'm wrong about "him," I'm sry. But I'm tired of seeing his constant whinny shit! "He" refuses to discuss solutions and focuses on repetition.
He says he's in the Greek military, I think their military service times are different. I thought Greece was based, but after seeing this guy I'm staying as far away from there as possible.

Do you speak with the gay voice/inflection and move hands like a faggot? I thought fags did that on purpose

He says he's in the Greek military, I think their military service times are different. I thought Greece was based, but after seeing this guy I'm staying as far away from there as possible.
I guess everyone has green berets these days.

if you talk like a faggot, act like a faggot, then you are a faggot. simple as
Think About It GIF by Identity

well if it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck.

And you respect chad chasing whores on top of that. This is why anything you say should be taken as a joke by any straight masculine user here.
You know youre a cuck when even the mods are shitting on you

I was emasculated by my mother. and FACE didnt help me either.

Not caring about that cum bucket is a nice step. When you start hating chad chasing whores your t levels will rise and your voice will stop sounding faggy. You sound faggy because you accepted defeat by whores and cucks, and think hating them won't make a difference. That's like saying you shouldn't hate a rapist who raped your mom because it doesn't make a difference.
I hate you mods 'cause you are like police but here you are right. Them imbeciles always say "tralalala I don't hate women 'cause now I understand them" xDDD like you couldn't hate something for the way it is.