Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do I still try???

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
I must be too stubborn or stupid for continuing to try. I've set up a pof profile ,tinder,badoo but never get any matches or messages. I'm practically invisible in university, women there don't give me the time of the day. Fuck, there are idiots here who get matches all the time. I hope those guys drop dead, you can't even begin to fathom what it's like to be alone. I would've been a great boyfriend, it's too bad I was never given a chance.

At this point, I'd accept a single mom or a landwhale. Anything to end this loneliness. This prolonged solitude has taken its toll on my life. Last semester I flunked two subjects in uni because I've been too depressed to focus. I can't fail again, my parents are counting on me. Why does everything have to be so complicated? if it wasn't for my family I'd have roped a long time ago. Pray for me guys, or send me some positive vibes. I need it.

Look into the smiling face of our Lord and know that you are not alone. He LDARotted for our sins.

What's your PSL score? Are you fat? This is nearly happening to me now due to obesity.

Don´t worry, it´ll get worse, much worse. University is the EASIEST time to get laid in a mans life. Never again will you meet as many women as in university. The older women get the higher their standards get. If you are aiming for landwhales and single mothers you are competing against guys making 6+ figures a year who are in shape with atleast an average face. Good luck, I´m almost 30 and life was shit during university, but it became much worse afterwards.

Sub8Hate said:
Look into the smiling face of our Lord and know that you are not alone. He LDARotted for our sins.

What's your PSL score? Are you fat? This is nearly happening to me now due to obesity.

5'7 196 pounds

You still have bluepilled hope probably

Robinxyz said:

You should be able to score your match when looksmaxxed. It's going to be hard af, obviously. 
You can pm me for advice whenever, I can share my credentials so that you know that you're getting good info.

You may be getting fucked in a different way, low population, etc. 

At 4 it's fucking tough and I'm not making light of your situation, just trying to be of assistance.

theres still some bluepill lying dormant within you must eradicate it at the source

You still haven't fully accepted the blackpill.

Robinxyz said:
I must be too stubborn or stupid for continuing to try. I've set up a pof profile ,tinder,badoo but never get any matches or messages. I'm practically invisible in university, women there don't give me the time of the day. Fuck, there are idiots here who get matches all the time. I hope those guys drop dead, you can't even begin to fathom what it's like to be alone. I would've been a great boyfriend, it's too bad I was never given a chance.

At this point, I'd accept a single mom or a landwhale. Anything to end this loneliness. This prolonged solitude has taken its toll on my life. Last semester I flunked two subjects in uni because I've been too depressed to focus. I can't fail again, my parents are counting on me. Why does everything have to be so complicated? if it wasn't for my family I'd have roped a long time ago. Pray for me guys, or send me some positive vibes. I need it.

You think having an ugly gf will help u?

Robinxyz said:

Best of luck and all I can say is not the gmy. Gaining muscle does not do much, but every slight boost help

It only gets worse after college. All there are are just a bunch of landwhales who got plowed by Chad years ago, and you're competing with other men (not even Chads anymore) making 6-figure salaries. It's over after college.

Pagerino said:
It only gets worse after college. All there are are just a bunch of landwhales who got plowed by Chad years ago, and you're competing with other men (not even Chads anymore) making 6-figure salaries. It's over after college.
Yep it’s either betabux, relocate, or rope.

stop trying, seriously, you are wasting your time. no one woman will ever love an incel, women are incapable of loving anyone but chad

lol im ugly and stupid, and im going to die alone.