Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do I really hate black people?

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
I like to think of myself as a pretty tolerant person, but anytime a black person pisses me off (which happens often) I can’t help but think “what a fucking nigger. I hate niggers” shit like that. I feel guilty for it later when I meet a nice black person . But even “nice” black people have the potential to piss me off if they act a certain way. I just inherently hate black people deep down, and I don’t think it can be cured.

I like to think of myself as a pretty tolerant person, but anytime a black person pisses me off (which happens often) I can’t help but think “what a fucking nigger. I hate niggers” shit like that. I feel guilty for it later when I meet a nice black person . But even “nice” black people have the potential to piss me off if they act a certain way. I just inherently hate black people deep down, and I don’t think it can be cured.
It’s because niggers are despicable animals

MOST BLACKCELS DO HATE THEMSELFS YEAH

100% agree but for pajeets not blacks

Photo1693235488

I feel the exact same way, I think its nigger culture and their music brainwashes them all to be annoying because they are fine when not engrained in that culture, their music is all just psyops about running from the police and killing other niggers

if you encounter a trashy/rude/ghetto person of a different race, of course youre gonna hold their race against them because its the ultimate cheap underhanded shot someone can take.

they didn't decide what race to be and now you're holding their race against them.

whereas if you encountered a trashy/rude/ghetto person of your own race, you'd feel a need or urge to kill them thus removing undesirables from within your race.

and indeed, intra-racial violence is much more common as the statistical evidence says that you're far more likely to be killed by a member of your own race.

if you encounter a trashy/rude/ghetto person of a different race, of course youre gonna hold their race against them because its the ultimate cheap underhanded shot someone can take.

they didn't decide what race to be and now you're holding their race against them.

whereas if you encountered a trashy/rude/ghetto person of your own race, you'd feel a need or urge to kill them thus removing undesirables from within your race.

and indeed, intra-racial violence is much more common as the statistical evidence says that you're far more likely to be killed by a member of your own race.
:yes:

I feel like its more the majority than the exception for black people to be annoying though unfortunately