Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do i randomly start laughing/grinning in public?

Karakol96

Karakol96

Overlord
★★★★★
Whenever im in public I randomly get this urge to laugh and smile it can happen out of nowhere without even thinking about anything funny wtf is wrong with me? It happens a lot when im having "serious" conversations with people

I randomly started laughing in public a lot but only when I'm thinking of something funny, I just assume people think I'm an absolute schizo

I randomly started laughing in public a lot but only when I'm thinking of something funny, I just assume people think I'm an absolute schizo
for me it happens without thinking about anything its like my face gets possessed its annoying as fuck

:society:

for me it happens without thinking about anything its like my face gets possessed its annoying as fuck
could be worse bro, I hit myself in public recently. Thank GOD nobody was there at that moment.

Joaquin Phoenix Smile GIF

You are turning into the Joker

u got tourettes?
nah, just how I make feeling like shit pass.

But going back to your OP, I also laugh/grin in public when I remember something funny. Do you do it for no reason ? Maybe you can't take the person you're talking to seriously ?
There actually is a condition that makes you laugh uncontrollably for no reason whatsoever.

But going back to your OP, I also laugh/grin in public when I remember something funny. Do you do it for no reason ? Maybe you can't take the person you're talking to seriously ?
There actually is a condition that makes you laugh uncontrollably for no reason whatsoever.
Yes its for no reason usually im just walking in public and my lips start twitching and grinning . When im talking to someone in private I think it happens because im nervous

I forgot to mention my eyes also start to twitch like crazy when im talking to certain people or even when foids my age are nearby if one of them came up to me and started talking to me I think my eyes would pop out of the socket

Some exceptionally sad and traumatized individuals show off their symptoms with inappropriate fits and bouts of laughter

Whenever im in public I randomly get this urge to laugh and smile it can happen out of nowhere without even thinking about anything funny wtf is wrong with me? It happens a lot when im having "serious" conversations with people
Sometimes when I'm outside I have the urge to mew, because I remember to mew, since I am loser who won't approach anyone anyway, and will tell literally 0 words to anyone outside for yet another months and years!
I am in my twenties. It's totally pointless.

I forgot to mention my eyes also start to twitch like crazy when im talking to certain people or even when foids my age are nearby if one of them came up to me and started talking to me I think my eyes would pop out of the socket
Brutal, that happens to me aswell. I can't talk to foids at all

Probably schizophrenia. The same happens to me

I laugh at inappropriate times where I should be shocked/distressed instead.
I remember in 12th grade my Bio teacher announced a surprise quiz and I started laughing like a lunatic. I’m lucky I didn’t get punished.

I laughed in church when I was 12.

I laugh at inappropriate times where I should be shocked/distressed instead.
I remember in 12th grade my Bio teacher announced a surprise quiz and I started laughing like a lunatic. I’m lucky I didn’t get punished.
Whole class staring daggers at me JFL.

In school, were talking about what we ate in a day or whatever and then someone said what they ate and I just burst out laughing even though I didn't even find it funny. I held the class back for half of lunch, and I had to stand up to admit that I held back the class, and people around me said to me "wow thanks (my name)". I even overheard someone say "I'm gonna beat up whoever held us back" but I guess he didn't know I did it :feelskek: