Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do I like monster energy drink so much

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I drink them every day. It’s a good cope. Just sittin down buying shit online and drinking a monster

Its great ngl, little bit expensive but worth it.

18136.jpg

based unbanned cel, welcome back bro

ngl i'm drinking a pipeline punch rn, tho i might not finish it since my heart has been acting weird lately and it's got 160mg caffeine

I drank it and it makes me talkative and euphoric

I drink them every day. It’s a good cope. Just sittin down buying shit online and drinking a monster
No, it's a horrible cope.
That shit leads to high blood pressure, heart problems and cardiac arrest.
Kevin Samuels always drank red bull in his podcasts and he prematurely died from high blood pressure.

I used to abuse them several years ago. Those and 5hour energy drinks will literally kill you. I don't even know how theyre legal lol.

They must be lightly regulated the same way that air fresheners are.

I used them a LOT to help me stay awake during work/study and at one point, I was having heart murmurs. Basically it was a light-heart attack.
I was younger than I am now and healthier but that did not matter. If you overwork yourself and abuse those stupid 5hour energy shots and energy drinks, it will catch up to you.

i drink two a day, definitely dying before im 30 lmfao

Monster tastes like shit..red bull mogs bro

.89 cents at Aldi.

IMG 3137

Wait who unbanned you.

No, it's a horrible cope.
That shit leads to high blood pressure, heart problems and cardiac arrest.
Kevin Samuels always drank red bull in his podcasts and he prematurely died from high blood pressure.
Well either way I’m gonna die might as well die of something that I like doing. Because what if I stop drinking then and then I die from a car accident or something :giga:

I used to drink them everyday

Im always drinking monster and eating pizza while playing gta5 the whale type shit

Im always drinking monster and eating pizza while playing gta5 the whale type shit
Wanted to jfl but realized I can’t on this site black mirror type shit innit crony

Yeah some toys. I got a huge collection and can’t stop! I love figures. Toy Story type shit innit
Nice. What kind? If you don’t mind sharing. I used to get a lot of anime figures. I still enjoy trading figure boxes.

Nice. What kind? If you don’t mind sharing. I used to get a lot of anime figures. I still enjoy trading figure boxes.
Mostly designer toys. Shits expensive af but it keeps me happy innit

Mostly designer toys. Shits expensive af but it keeps me happy innit
Nice. I think I may have seen one you posted before. Do what you gotta do to cope bro.

Abortion parts are addictive

this one is kinda "meh"

20230914 170811

probably on of the most delicious drink ever !

Honestly coffee flavoured ones have half grown on me. Inb4 why not just buy a coffee problem is I normally do but the store that sells it closest to me is doing renovations so that's off the table for now and I'm not walking half an hour each way for a coffee. Inb4 why not just make it at home I drink like 2-4 a week and there are two more weeks of renovations so not going to bother why not make your own to save money again 2-4 a week so it's change.

Red bull does a better job at keeping you alert, I find.

I like it but it has way too much sugar