Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do I jerk off to foids classmates that hate me

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
This slut over here took a picture of me in highschool to talk shit about me in a group chat.
I just finished cumming to her. Is this normal? I kind of am turned on by fucking a foid who hates me like im forcing her to do it and shes crying.

Hate-fucking is normal.

This slut over here took a picture of me in highschool to talk shit about me in a group chat.
I just finished cumming to her. Is this normal? I kind of am turned on by fucking a foid who hates me like im forcing her to do it and shes crying.
View attachment 1215279
Sadistic behaviour, yes...

I cannot stand the people who hate, be it foid or man. I cannot stand it.

Foids should have never had access to technology

Hate-fucking is normal.

People do it all the time. Couples purposely get into arguments so they can withdraw affection from each other for 1-2 days before having angry sex and forgetting about it after

hate fapping is real, i jerked many times to this annoying foid from uni who i couldn't stand imagining how i would wrap her hair around my fist and have her from the back

Last edited:
あなたの欲望はあなたの痛みです、それはクレイジーです(愚かな意味で)

View attachment 1215279
Nah it's normal. If I got to fuck some cunt from my high school it would make me not feel powerless to her anymore.

I WANT AMELIE CHEUNG SO BAD WHAT DO I DO BROS

u should fuck foids bc u like them

but sadly modern foids r not likable ppl, so men r evolving 2 fuck them bc they are hateful, since that is the only way they can be appealing

i want to hate fuck my bitch foid coworker

It’s more thrilling jerking off to girls you know.

View attachment 1215279
I used to do that and also don’t forget to harrass the foid i sent you