Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do I have to suffer through this

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
F711ED2E 6EC5 4A32 9B87 9863A53D1A40

Why did I have to be born in this shitty situation?
Why did I have to be born in this disgusting frail body and have this ugly face?
Why do I have to be high inhib and a have a load of mental disorders?
Why do I have to be not just bad but the worst at everything I do? Why do I have to underperform at the bottom in anything i attempt to do?
Why did I have to be born in the modern era?
Why do i have to now live with a widowed mother and that’s it?
Why am I such a borderline friendless faggot?
Why do I have to suffer this mental and existential anguish?
I don’t think I’ve ever had a good day once in my pathetic life, in fact it’s only gotten worse and worse. Everyday is living agony and worse than medieval torture. There’s never been a day where nothing went wrong. I couldn’t even self improve if I wanted to because there’s a billion obstacles that quickly stoop in and would prevent me from doing so.

everything hurts and im dying

no sympathy for you
it's too painful to try
:feelscry:

Didn’t read, too long

View attachment 691359
Why did I have to be born in this shitty situation?
Why did I have to be born in this disgusting frail body and have this ugly face?
Why do I have to be high inhib and a have a load of mental disorders?
Why do I have to be not just bad but the worst at everything I do? Why do I have to underperform at the bottom in anything i attempt to do?
Why did I have to be born in the modern era?
Why do i have to now live with a widowed mother and that’s it?
Why am I such a borderline friendless faggot?
Why do I have to suffer this mental and existential anguish?
I don’t think I’ve ever had a good day once in my pathetic life, in fact it’s only gotten worse and worse. Everyday is living agony and worse than medieval torture. There’s never been a day where nothing went wrong. I couldn’t even self improve if I wanted to because there’s a billion obstacles that quickly stoop in and would prevent me from doing so.
Sins of your ancestors made you born into this situation. Also you may have been a child rapist in your past life or serial killer of women and children and now God is punishing you.

Sins of your ancestors made you born into this situation. Also you may have been a child rapist in your past life or serial killer of women and children and now God is punishing you.
Brutal also yea this probably is some sort of punishment for my previous life

If you don't realize it all comes down to birth lottery, i.e., genetics, then you'll be asking yourself that question ad nauseum for the rest of your life. :fuk:

If you don't realize it all comes down to birth lottery, i.e., genetics, then you'll be asking yourself that question ad nauseum for the rest of your life. :fuk:
Brutal