Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do I have hundreds of matches on teen app YUBO but can't get any on Tinder?

Some hot 16 year old black chick started messaging me this app is legit I'm not an ugly guy after all

Imagine if this was set up based on "how to catch a Predator" lol at incels thinking a hot 13 JB will just messaging them for sex.

Too bad I'm ugly so I can't even get a jb, maybe I should use a fake photo.

Homosapicuckus said:
Imagine if this was set up based on "how to catch a Predator" lol at incels thinking a hot 13 JB will just messaging them for sex.
So why is my phone blowing up with girls messaging me then?

NeverSubmit said:
So why is my phone blowing up with girls messaging me then?

Because the government sponsors fake bots to catch pedophiles so they can fulfill the bars.

MxWjMnT.png

blackops3girl

Homosapicuckus said:
Because the government sponsors fake bots to catch pedophiles so they can fulfill the bars.
Lol you don't know about this stuff bots don't message first it's illegal that is entrapment and on top of that I'm talking to 16+ girls it's 100% legal

Kek I have one match already with kinda attractive 15yo girl. JUST BE OLDER.

Lmaooo this thread is hilarious
Yea I already have this App as well.
But you guys are coping. Those girls mostly virtue signal and doesn't lead to anywhere sorry to burst your guys bubble.

Every cucktears user and anti-"pedo" incel should see this app. I didn't really have idea how a 13-14 yo girl looks like but now I can confirm that they are überwhores and some of them really look like adults. I have never seen that much half-naked girls on tinder like in one hour of scrolling in this app.

I've been swiping for the past hours
when do i get a match

SeifEsteem said:
I've been swiping for the past hours
when do i get a match

When you become Chad, I suppose.

/pol/cel said:
Lel every incel needs to try this app. Im getting a lot of matches. I cant even comprehend what would happen if I used male model pictures.

what country are you in

wtf i get 0 matches!

Fuck all you chadlites thinking you are incel

Kointo said:
When you become Chad, I suppose.

managed to get one but there r like fire signs and cash emojis

Imma use this app, I don't really care.

Yeah it's  werid. 

I do alright in yubo(160 or so matches) 

On tinder I only got like 30 or so don't know if it's because I just created it or because on yubo having all selfies doesn't matter but on tinder you need decent pictures. Idk. 

I could just be coping thought

JBs also don't know there value/worth so that could be it as well. Hypergamy hasn't gotten to them yet.

Kointo said:
I don't think the matches will lead anywhere anyway.

Don't think it's a hookup app? Could it be a scam?

It's not a scam. I've met up with a couple girls from it. 
You match. Move up to Snapchat than make things work from there

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
What country are you using yubo in?  I am getting no matches wtf

If you look like an oldcel it doesn't work. It mostly only works if you look like a JB yourself. That's probably why it works for some and me. Avi Is me

Sub24inchSkull said:
Yeah it's  werid. 

I do alright in yubo(160 or so matches) 

On tinder I only got like 30 or sodon't know if it's because I just created it or because on yubo having all selfies doesn't matter but on tinder you need decent pictures. Idk. 

I could just be coping thought

JBs also don't know there value/worth so that could be it as well. Hypergamy hasn't gotten to them yet.

It's not a scam. I've met up with a couple girls from it. 
You match. Move up to Snapchat than make things work from there

If you look like an oldcel it doesn't work. It mostly only works if you look like a JB yourself. That's probably why it works for some and me. Avi Is me

fk off fakecel

Wow, I didn't even get a single match.

I’ve used the app extensively for like 2 years now since I’m the right age for it.

It’s just used for nudes, most people just constantly swipe right and see what they get - a lot of people do that for validation purposes to see who’s in their league.

You get more matches cos people are more chilled there and a lot of em have actual self esteem issues.