Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do I have a buff foid fetish?

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
My theory is years of gymmaxxing is what led my fetish for buff foids and I really want to ascend with one so badly but there could be other factors what caused this other than my inceldom and most cucks here would consider me a degenerate for this when their own fantasies are just as bad if not worse.

@wereqryan this one’s for you bro

@wereqryan this one’s for you bro
Thick robust sluts mog. They are curvier, hotter, and have more meat to grab into.

Thick robust sluts mog. They are curvier, hotter, and have more meat to grab into.
Based

Buff foids are coomfuel

He probably imagines a buff cute foid pounding him while fucking him
He unironically does :feelskek:
I can’t imagine myself having a gf in general, but “thicc” foids are the last kinds I see myself with. I would be embarrassed to go out in public with one tbh. Every other man in the vicinity would stare in lustful jealousy. I’m too high inhib to be comfortable with that.

because you are a faggot

I can’t imagine myself having a gf in general
tbh same here.
I would be embarrassed to go out in public with one tbh. Every other man in the vicinity would stare in lustful jealousy. I’m too high inhib to be comfortable with that.
mate guarding is very important. you have to mate guard your slutty foid with your looks.

They are still foids as long as they are biological foids
Screenshot 20240603 152259

do u like this? :feelshehe:

Buff foids to a certain degress can look good but most of the time they look like fucking troons

You have been emasculated by society and that has influenced your sexual preferences by manifesting as an attraction to buff females. When in reality, you're supposed to be the manly one, you've been fed all this bullshit about the "strong" woman that it's now physically affecting you.

You have been emasculated by society and that has influenced your sexual preferences by manifesting as an attraction to buff females. When in reality, you're supposed to be the manly one, you've been fed all this bullshit about the "strong" woman that it's now physically affecting you.
When I am weak af:feelsrope::feelscry:

You got traumatized by fat fucks as a kid and had to overcorrect by internalizing that lingering damage deep in the depths of your psyche which bubbled up from the lower levels of your subconsciousness and manifested as an obsession for muscle girls that turned into a full blown fetish.

You might think I sound retarded but this is what some licensed experts will try to gleam from meaningless insignificant vacuous details of little substance.

Last edited: