Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel WHY DO I GET HEIGHTMOGGED BY EVERY SINGLE GIRL MY AGE

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
i go in to take this staar test and every foid is my height or taller (5'6) and i'm fucking 15 bro wtf :feelsrope::feelsrope: literally had a girl say she was nearly 6 foot........ and why are all of them attractive. and why am i so autisitic

its becus you kanyepilled:feelsbadman:

I get facemogged by everyone my age, truly over srs

Yeah it's annoying, I height mog 90% of middle-aged women I come across but among millennials it drops to 70% and against gen Z it's 50/50.

Fuck this shit, genetics left us behind.

that sounds brutal. my face isnt very good but my eye area is definitely my best feature so i look normal with the masks and shit. plus dressing like a normie and talking like one allows to me to pass.
Ikr, I have everything normal, except my face, and unfortunately, face is the most important part

I'm 5'7 and like 40% of females in my school were my height or taller. It's humiliating. Especially since I have a small frame

selective breeding is already at play

thats why the 80/20 now propably 87/13 rule , is applied

i get heightmogged often too ,
in the grocerie store there where cunts who where about 185cm WITHOUT HEELS

i mean wtf .. its fucking over

Yeah it's annoying, I height mog 90% of middle-aged women I come across but among millennials it drops to 70% and against gen Z it's 50/50.

Fuck this shit, genetics left us behind.
How tall are you

mogs me im 5'5

Getting heightmogged by a woman would be all kinds of interesting ngl :feelsdevil:

Today I also saw like 6 tall foid, it was brutal mog:feelsbadman:
Jfl at copers who say it's not over for sub 6'1 manlets

Where do you live that girls are so tall? I'm 5'5 and most girls in high school were my height or shorter (there was a lot of hispanics)

they dont wamna see a black man scuceed :soy::soy:
It's because you cannot spell success that you will fail, lil bro...

(Hint: use the goddamned motherfucking spellchecker!!!)

Getting heightmogged by a woman would be all kinds of interesting ngl :feelsdevil:
Daily reminder that kamikaze is a 6’2 white Chad in denial who facemogs most people here. He also lives in SEA. And he has the shitty attitude to come shit on shorter people. Honestly man fuck off with that. You are pathetic to be complaining about your god roll genes, and you really don’t know anything of the struggles of most here. Saying shit like that is just negative energy.

It's because you cannot spell success that you will fail, lil bro...

(Hint: use the goddamned motherfucking spellchecker!!!)
lol i'm not black i just didn't bother to fix my spelling errors

Where do you live that girls are so tall? I'm 5'5 and most girls in high school were my height or shorter (there was a lot of hispanics)
well the only girls that i can even remember were shorter than me were ethnic (hispanic/indian), i'm in a mexican border state so there's a good amount of latina girls, but there seems to be a lot more white girls at this school compared to my last one tbh. i envy you having most girls be shorter than you at 5'5

Nigger! Did i say you were black?

Lmao am only 5'9 but half the foids are as tall if not taller than me.

Last edited:
you're 15, there's still hope you might grow

Daily reminder that kamikaze is a 6’2 white Chad in denial who facemogs most people here. He also lives in SEA. And he has the shitty attitude to come shit on shorter people. Honestly man fuck off with that. You are pathetic to be complaining about your god roll genes, and you really don’t know anything of the struggles of most here. Saying shit like that is just negative energy.
Okay lets deconstruct this:
"6'2": dont mean shit if you have a narrow frame body. You just look like slenderman.

"White": Slav. pastry white but also considered the nigger of whites. Literally the lowest white SMV out there.

"Chad": :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: almost spilled my drink. That's NOT what women or any precise assessments think.

"facemogs most people here": if you get facemogged by a recessed, low T, asymmetrical face, then im sorry but ITS OVER(for both of us).

"shitty attitude and shits on shorter people": show me a single post where i dissed shorter people. :feelsmage:

"god roll genes" :lul::lul::lul: Must be why im a 31 KHV rotting on .is.

Foid teacher I like height mogs me into oblivion.:feelsbadman:

A European country most likely

i go in to take this staar test and every foid is my height or taller (5'6) and i'm fucking 15 bro wtf :feelsrope::feelsrope: literally had a girl say she was nearly 6 foot........ and why are all of them attractive. and why am i so autisitic
Consume massive quantities of HGH before it's too late.

Consume massive quantities of HGH before it's too late.
1. they're very expensive
2. i already know my mom wouldn't allow me too
3. too much autism to even ask