Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do i get 40% for calling someone ugly in retaliation to a slanty eye insult (not true anyways) but comrade incel shames 24/7 and gets away with it

Yes. Because, Asians have slanted eyes. Just because, you watched too much anime, doesn't mean it's not true.
KEK
You do have chink eyes chingchong. Even Quapas have chink eyes, if you're the exception prove it. Notice, how I'm not mad about your insults about Arabs? Because, I'm Levantine and whiter then you. You're mad because, you have chink eyes. Seethe View attachment 1172363
You wish you didn't have chink eyes.
lol notice how that woman also made her nose thinner?
hes trying to get away with it by including context but i got banned even tho the context was there for all to see lol

i also never attacked him first with an incel shaming comment, he just called me slanty eyed due to me talking about my appearance in a thread relating to race identification. I hardly see anyone else getting called slang names if they claim to be x phenotype, at most people ask them to send a hand pic or some shit
What are you even complaining about exactly? Having slanted eyes is a subhuman trait, we all know this. How is that an insult?

Wrong.

Wrong, and stupid as well.

View attachment 1172367

Wrong.

Wrong, and stupid as well.

View attachment 1172367
It's not wrong. Chink eyes are inherently, unattractive. Even nigger kids with no media access makes fun of them. Chinks can't say "but the media makes people think slanted eyes are unattractive :feels: :feels: "
Cry
IMG 20240601 144456IMG 20240601 144447IMG 20240601 144433IMG 20240601 144418IMG 20240601 144406

Last edited:
Methinks this isn't the common case of white fragility, but about attacking groups vs individuals. You're good to attack groups and individuals for having said group features, in this case chink eyes. In retaliating you throw an ad hominem attack at this specific fragile huwhite user

Methinks this isn't the common case of white fragility, but about attacking groups vs individuals. You're good to attack groups and individuals for having said group features, in this case chink eyes. In retaliating you throw an ad hominem attack at this specific fragile huwhite user
You’re very biased. It wasnt like he was replying to some group attack on whites by an asian, he replied to a post of mine that wasnt in op. he threw an ad hominem attack that has incel shaming connotations. I said something equal in incel shaming strength so how was mine an ad hominem and his wasnt

What he said had nothing to do with what i said. Youre quite biased and probably white

lol notice how that woman also made her nose thinner
She also doesn't regret it
IMG 20240601 155357
It's not about them getting surgeries, it's about them watching Anime and forgetting what the really look liked like before getting surgery. I hate gooks who delusionmaxx(which is all of them)

complaining about exactly? Having slanted eyes is a subhuman trait, we all know this. How is that an insult?
It's because, he has slanted eyes, which should be expected because, he is a HAPA. Even Quapas have slanted eyes, if he is the exception he should prove it. But he justifies his unwillingness with "I don't want to get doxxed" when I have told him a million times, that you won't get doxxed if you post a picture of your eye. The gook knows he is Asian, and not white passing.

You’re very biased. It wasnt like he was replying to some group attack on whites by an asian, he replied to a post of mine that wasnt in op. he threw an ad hominem attack that has incel shaming connotations. I said something equal in incel shaming strength so how was mine an ad hominem and his wasnt
Sorry, I'll admit I didn't read much in depth as I'm tired at 3am, and started imagining how the situation was really playing out in order to quickly defuse the situation.

We still don't know the exact insult you said, but Comrade's insult towards you was really for all hapas, so that point stands there. Do share your "offending" comment! We can judge again

Also I'm very asian so Comrade and I would've been mortal enemies had he been white and not actually just middle eastern. Him remaining neutral to me is due to him shitting on Asians as a whole vs just the individual

Also not a fan of this moderation bias situation. These are unelected people controlling what is essentially a vital public forum for Earthcels. We should vote then in or do some free-for-all situation

why do mods put on some different personality conveniently just to ban you lol? why do people in general do this? they just lie and put on some personality

literally learnt behaviour as i remember 10yos doing it at school

muh ur being a bad person by attacking whites. let me use morals!

Sorry, I'll admit I didn't read much in depth as I'm tired at 3am, and started imagining how the situation was really playing out in order to quickly defuse the situation.

We still don't know the exact insult you said, but Comrade's insult towards you was really for all hapas, so that point stands there. Do share your "offending" comment! We can judge again

Also I'm very asian so Comrade and I would've been mortal enemies had he been white and not actually just middle eastern. Him remaining neutral to me is due to him shitting on Asians as a whole vs just the individual

Also not a fan of this moderation bias situation. These are unelected people controlling what is essentially a vital public forum for Earthcels. We should vote then in or do some free-for-all situation
this has nothing to do with me and comrade. I got banned in some other thread for calling someone ugly in retaliation to them saying i have slanty eyes. They said it cause people were arguing bout why i have issues with x thing and i was arguing against them. this user randomly said i have slanty eyes as a way to divert from the topic at hand

Last edited:
this has nothing to do with me and comrade. I got banned in some other thread for calling someone ugly in retaliation to them saying i have slanty eyes. They said it cause people were arguing bout why i have issues and i was arguing against them. this user randomly said i have slanty eyes as a way to divert from the topic at hand
Yeah I don't get why you'd get modded if we get to make insults about each other. Let's see it anyways, the thread and the mod message if possible. Make it known we've got a Soylent in management

Yeah I don't get why you'd get modded if we get to make insults about each other. Let's see it anyways, the thread and the mod message if possible. Make it known we've got a Soylent in management
people in this thread kept calling me chink and saying east asians lack the gene to feel empathy all cuz i said i dont feel like a normie.

then this guy attempted to derail it by calling me chink on its own without the lack of empathy context, then he said i have slanty eyes. I said hes ugly not on its own but as part of a post which was mostly about other stuff. I thought it was justified since he said i have slanty eyes, it was a way to feel superior to me, just like his derailing post

i dont even have slanty eyes anyway but idc since they THINK i do and want to feel superior and incel shame me

people in this thread kept calling me chink and saying east asians lack the gene to feel empathy all cuz i said i dont feel like a normie.

View attachment 1172385

then this guy attempted to derail it by calling me chink on its own without the lack of empathy context, then he said i have slanty eyes. I said hes ugly not on its own but as part of a post which was mostly about other stuff. I thought it was justified since he said i have slanty eyes, it was a way to feel superior to me, just like his derailing post
ironic btw since they were showing lack of empathy not me LOL

you cant identify as asian/hapa or make non negative posts about asians on these forums its a joke

so many insecure whites and "whites" try to use these forums to spread unempathetic shit yet im called unempathetic lol

Methinks there's a portion of this forum that puts down truecels like yourself because they believe they must have a better chance at ascending than a god forbidden Asian. Whites and wannabe whites protect their supremacy from the colored. And you're definitely asian

Anyways I'd plan an exit strategy if anything goes wrong from mods internally or externally from the ddossing and outages

Also no one is addressing the 40% you received, but only why the hating shouldn't be banned

Methinks there's a portion of this forum that puts down truecels like yourself because they believe they must have a better chance at ascending than a god forbidden Asian. Whites and wannabe whites protect their supremacy from the colored. And you're definitely asian

Anyways I'd plan an exit strategy if anything goes wrong from mods internally or externally from the ddossing and outages
these kind of forums have been ddossed many times and outages are frequent even when the site isnt being ddossed. Yea they make these threads to incel shame and feel superior. They dont even care whether i have chinky eyes, if i sent a pic, they'd claim its fake. They just want to continue their agenda no matter what.

all people who are anti arab (not entirely, i just dont like a portion) have chinky eyes JUST LOL

i am asian nonetheless but its funny

Also no one is addressing the 40% you received, but only why the hating shouldn't be banned
mods are so biased its crazy

no wonder @lonelysince2006 left

what a bs site

literal evidence someones a fakecel and they stay

That's why I'm talking about exit strategy. I've been on subverted forums before so I notice trends. Internal conflict is a bad sign for the future

Holy shiet I didn't know he left. He had a recognizable Avi. I'll miss him

I hope you've moved on from the Comrade guy but he was obsessed
Maybe he'd like to get with a golden if you know what I'm saying

IDK why these two annoying bloody sandnigger swines @Made in Heaven and @comradespiderman29 aren't banned yet from insulting and mocking others users for their race for no reason. Despite @Made in Heaven is a certified fakecel with all proofs, but still mods didn't banned him yet. This shows the absolute corruptness of the forum

IDK why these two annoying bloody sandnigger swines @Made in Heaven and @comradespiderman29 aren't banned yet from insulting and mocking others users for their race for no reason. Despite @Made in Heaven is a certified fakecel with all proofs, but still mods didn't banned him yet. This shows the absolute corruptness of the forum
I'm glad other people are good at noticing. Speaking of noticing, I'm in peoples' early life section a lot

Methinks this isn't the common case of white fragility, but about attacking groups vs individuals. You're good to attack groups and individuals for having said group features, in this case chink eyes. In retaliating you throw an ad hominem attack at this specific fragile huwhite use

all people who are anti arab (not entirely, i just dont like a portion) have chinky eyes JUST LOL

i am asian nonetheless but its funny
Because, you're jealous of us

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back