Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do i get 40% for calling someone ugly in retaliation to a slanty eye insult (not true anyways) but comrade incel shames 24/7 and gets away with it

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Temp. Banned
-
He made an entire thread saying i have chinky eyes which is incel shaming. He says repeatedly that chinky eyes make you incel, its not like some random insult. @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo how has he not got warned if i did for saying 1 thing that was provoked?

He made an entire thread saying i have chinky eyes which is incel shaming. He says repeatedly that chinky eyes make you incel, its not like some random insult. @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo how has he not got warned if i did for saying 1 thing that was provoked?
no one likes snitches nigga.

this forum is so corrupt lol

if you insult whites the mods ban you but if u insult asians they dont care

Who are you talking about

if you make threads against asians they dont care. if you make threads against whites they even comment saying ur wrong for it

Racebait discussion is allowed in lounge
he's incel shaming by saying i have chinky eyes over and over. Its not some random insult it has incel shamign connotations.

He will go on long rants, just to derail the topic away from his eyes. The chink will do anything, so people don't see his eyes, because, once, that happens there's a high chance he will rope, because, that sort of of thing is very common in Chinks, it's genetic.
View attachment 1171988

Last edited:
Who are you talking about
He is talking about me. I made a thread yesterday. exposing his lies. It was not random mocking. It was mainly about him not showing his face. If you claim to be "white passing" as a hapa(which none of them are) you have got to prove it. Arabs have shown plenty, of White passing arabs. And some of us have shown out faces. He doesn't.

he's incel shaming by saying i have chinky eyes over and over
Yes. Because, Asians have slanted eyes. Just because, you watched too much anime, doesn't mean it's not true.

and youre tagging mods like a fag.
this is an incel forum and hes making incel shaming posts lmao. They're also blatantly ignoring me anyway. I got 40% from @LeFrenchCel for way less jfl

i didnt just say that in my report
Stop crying. Go back to reddit if you don't like it here. You couldn't prove that your eye area is white passing, and now, you're throwing a tantrum.

jfl at this forum its so corrupt

this is an incel forum and hes making incel shaming posts lmao. They're also blatantly ignoring me anyway. I got 40% from @LeFrenchCel for way less jfl
I have moved on from you. I have concluded, you're Just another coping Hapa, and I'm sure most people have. Stop crying now.

fakecels are allowed to roam free here while i get 40% for basically doing nothing

hes trying to get away with it by including context but i got banned even tho the context was there for all to see lol

i also never attacked him first with an incel shaming comment, he just called me slanty eyed due to me talking about my appearance in a thread relating to race identification. I hardly see anyone else getting called slang names if they claim to be x phenotype, at most people ask them to send a hand pic or some shit

Yes. Because, Asians have slanted eyes. Just because, you watched too much anime, doesn't mean it's not true.
@Despicablecel
Asians get surgery to look causcaian, lighten their skin, wear contacts and dye their hair. Even the men do this. Race of fags.
IMG 20240601 144447IMG 20240601 144433IMG 20240601 144418IMG 20240601 144406
See how much more attractive they become when they racemaxx? No other is so self hating and frauds so much.

Attachments

• IMG_20240601_144456.jpg
    IMG_20240601_144456.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 3
If he directly insults you unprovoked then report the post instead of making some vague whine thread.

hes trying to get away with it by including context but i got banned even tho the context was there for all to see lol

i also never attacked him first with an incel shaming comment, he just called me slanty eyed due to me talking about my appearance in a thread relating to race identification. I hardly see anyone else getting called slang names if they claim to be x phenotype, at most people ask them to send a hand pic or some shit
You can send your eye pic. Nobody can doxx you from your eye picture dumbass, even you know that. You're playing dumb on purpose, because, you know you're a chingchong and not white. It's ok I understand, you have to cope because, you're a HAPA with no identity.

If he directly insults you unprovoked then report the post instead of making some vague whine thread.
I didn't insult him directly. I made fun of Asians as a whole.

i reported and no mods did anything. I'm not whining, i'm making a public thread since i cbf to write a lot in some report if you might ignore it or something. you even threatened to ban me on another thread because i wanted to know more about some video, i saw other users reposting it lol. Muh whine thread

it's all facts jfl at mods

i get 40% and @LeFrenchCel says "he's an asshole"

JFL

muh dont “whine” u cant insult mods bro!

hes literally using an incel forum for making harmful racist remarks which are for incel shaming
Fucking loooooool
" RACIST :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :soy: " If you weren't a chink you wouldn't be offended. And you made fun of the children in gaza. Sit down nigger.

show ignored content

he says "you made fun of the children in gaza" and other stupid shit and he wonders why i ignore him

dude is so obsessed with incel shaming like is there anything else you post about?

if i did have chink eyes his comments would make me quite distressed just look at the japs who attacked the somali streamer

he is incel shaming and that post i quoted earlier proves it as he cites suicide rates

Fuck all them gdmf round eyed devils!

comments would make me quite distressed just look at the japs who attacked the somali streamer
You do have chink eyes chingchong. Even Quapas have chink eyes, if you're the exception prove it. Notice, how I'm not mad about your insults about Arabs? Because, I'm Levantine and whiter then you. You're mad because, you have chink eyes. Seethe IMG 20240601 144456
You wish you didn't have chink eyes.

he says "you made fun of the children in gaza" and other stupid shit and he wonders why i ignore him
Yes, you did. Hence, I don't need to respect a chinksect like you. And you're not ignoring anything. That thread was about why you don't post your eyes, you can't derail that thread, that's why you didn't respond.

Knowing how insecure, chinks are, you would have started blabbering. But because, That thread was about why you won't post your eyes, you didn't respond.

just look at the japs who attacked the somali streamer
What attack lmao?? :feelskek: :feelskek:
If he said something, like that in the middle East hr would have been killed. Chinks are too weak.

I think I may need to tag the mods, too, to ask them the favor of wiping out @Amba Singh 's posts.
This thread is just petty drama, sorry guys.

Buy my problem is more significant. It's the quest for having the only feelsdevil emoji in Ban Appeals.

If you claim to be "white passing" as a hapa(which none of them are) you have got to prove it.

The fuck? He doesn't "have" to do anything. Who do you think you are? A cop?

Self-doxxing with pics used to be strongly discouraged on here, and for good reason.

The fuck? He doesn't "have" to do anything. Who do you think you are? A cop?

Self-doxxing with pics used to be strongly discouraged on here, and for good reason.
Dumbfuck. Eye pictures won't get you doxxed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back