Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do I feel empty

mrchristian

mrchristian

Greycel
Welp don’t really have anyone else to talk to so I guess I’ll type something before bed. Idk I feel so empty, no emotion, not horny or jealous, not mad or even sad, just empty. I have no friends and my family is a bunch of assholes. I really wish I had a passion in life… I wish I liked anime and could just use that to cope but I can’t. I think about my future and just think how it’s gonna be even more boring than it already is. I can’t even join the army due to medical reasons. YouTube and social media is also so boring. Is this depression? When will it end?

it is depression and fault is only of foids and chads :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Part of being incel, your life has little meaning and is monotonous. On top of that you probably won't have any high hopes. :fuk:

Yes I feel like that a lot usually being bored 24/7 and having no passions and hobbies is a sign of depression

This is ultimately a good thing. You should take up reading as a casual interest and perhaps begin schooling or searching for a job.

Do not expend your time on trivialities like video games and anime/cartoons.
Already got a job after I just quit McDonald’s after a day that shit sucked, also reading is boring same thing with school

It is depression and it also is inceldom.

mogs me feeling empty

I sometimes feel horny other than that my situation is similar to yours.