Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why do I do this to myself

Coargutio

Coargutio

Officer
★★★
I'm going to graduate HS in a month, I was pretty isolated for all of it and never had any normie social media, didn't really talk to anyone outside of school.
So recently before I left school, I got a bit curious, tried to check out some random people from my schools instagram.
I checked some random foid from my classes profile, was public, saw some stacylite in her tags and checked her profile. She had some site linked in her bio with a bunch of pics even tho her instagram was private.
Brutal, just her and her chad boyfriend and all their friends tbh that wasn't even the worst part, all were so fucking rich and had these fancy vacations/homes/cars. It's just depressing, these people mog me in every way, look better than me, have much better social lives. That foid would never even consider me human tbh. She was just trying to show off her boyfriend too, I wonder how it must feel to go through life for these people treated well when I've just been treated with disgust, ignored or people act sarcastically nice to me to mock me.
But I used to cope and hope thinking my "IQ mog" meant shit and I could be rich in the future, all of these people just have rich parents or will marry some richfag that makes their life easy.
Seeing their fucking vacation room in the hotel was brutal, looks better than my house or any place I've been. Annoys me so much that these faggots get to be so happy, and their shallow fucking retarded normie expression just pisses me off.
Idk it's just that they all have such better lives than me and even have money, not fucking fair tbh, so lucky that they just got everything in life
Idk why I do this to myself and I didn't expect to just be mogged more. At this point I don't even want ascension for myself I just want these retards to descend
Just wanted to get my thoughts out tbh idk what my aim with this post is

Yea those people liv in different universes than us. A completely different existence

it's not fair. it's an injustice

Yea those people liv in different universes than us. A completely different existence
I WANT TO BUILD. Bridge to that universe Aadn BURN IT TO THE GROUND

This world is uneven and allows FAT Woman to fuck chad and get simps , go figure.

38011E8A 1225 472D B5BF CDB2A310F948