Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do humans have hair on their heads?

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
What's the evolutionary explanation for humans having hair on their heads?

Protection from ultraviolet rays and minuscle blood-sucking creatures like mosquitoes.

Protection from ultraviolet rays and minuscle blood-sucking creatures like mosquitoes.

And in areas with a colder temperature also to keep warm, this is why Norther people have hair that goes down.

And in areas with a colder temperature also to keep warm, this is why Norther people have hair that goes down.
i think the reason niggers have culier hair is because the high tempetures also and due to follicles being more round shaped

Yeap, the sun is a killer. We use to have more body hair too before we started to wear clothes.

if you are bald you arent human

It's a protection from sun. Because man had standed on two feet, he hadn't need more head

curries and arabs have thicker hair than Europeans tho despite being in hotter climates, what's the reason for this?

How did us whitecels manage before sun lotion was invented? We just died of skin cancer?

Because jesus wanted it that way.

As a balding whitey, I can confirm you lose an ENORMOUS amount of body heat through your head in a cold environment. A wooly hat is honestly more comforting than another body layer when I'm cold...

I disagree with every post in this thread. The reason we have hair is entirely aesthetics. Hair looks good.

How did us whitecels manage before sun lotion was invented? We just died of skin cancer?
I mean we wore clothes and how can you be sunburned if outside is cloudy most of the time.

so lucky fuckers mog bald men.

To look good.