Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why do hot foids protect ugly foids

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
we all know ugly foids paired with hot foids so she can get the benefits of men that will give to the hot foid. and hot foids also bark for "body positivity" why are they protecting and promoting ugliness.

we all know ugly foids paired with hot foids so she can get the benefits of men that will give to the hot foid. and hot foids also bark for "body positivity" why are they protecting and promoting ugliness.
eliminate competition.

Stop trying to understand women. They are dumb and act purely on instinct. Their actions, thoughts and conclusions doesnt make any sense (in video game).

Stop trying to understand women. They are dumb and act purely on instinct. Their actions, thoughts and conclusions doesnt make any sense (in video game).
:feelskek::feelsthink::yes:

i mean it is why they do it but i dont get it. women dont really have competition. an ugly fat foid could fuck a htn at a bar.

i mean it is why they do it but i dont get it. women dont really have competition. an ugly fat foid could fuck a htn at a bar.
but they do know who will get higher preference. but yea i think its jealousy and to reduce competition.

High quality GrAY

They're trying to make other foids less motivated to take care of look and even make themselves ugly on purpose (like getting armpit hair dyed blue or something like this)

Sadly women treat each other better than men treat each other.

Change that fucking profile pic

Women publicly always defend each other, but are cunts to each other in private and are obviously in deep competition among each other. Why they do this, I don't know.

I believe that they (hot foids) like to keep an uggo foid around so that they can mog them.

Because having them nearby helps them reaffirm their status.

obvious question

Virtue-signaling. Cosmetic industry is a total scam and is run by foids targeted at foids.

There are no ugly tamil foids. All tamil foids are hot :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

I want a tamil foid :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: