Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do horses look so funny

most horses i see have athletic looks and they have good proportion and frame that give them a majestic look.
the only time i see a bad looking horse are either they're a hybrid or very fat

most horses i see have athletic looks and they have good proportion and frame that give them a majestic look.
the only time i see a bad looking horse are either they're a hybrid or very fat
And theyre fucking cocks tho, Foids love horsecocks mang !

they have shit skull shapes

horses mog
Depends, Some horses were majestic tho, Alot of them were used for historic battles too, This is mostly a satire post to satisfy the mangs on this blatant friday we have to endure.

I like horses because people in school used to call me horseface due to my long nose and midface. But only richfags can afford a horse.

I like horess because people in school used to call me horseface due to my long nose and midface. But only richfags can afford to keep a horse.
Then only rich people can buy you so YOU HAVE HIGH VALUE!

Then only rich people can buy you so YOU HAVE HIGH VALUE!
:feelstastyman: I'm not a horse only my face resembles one. In every other way they MOG me hence why white women would fuck one over me.

:feelstastyman: I'm not a horse only my face resembles one. In every other way they MOG me hence why white women would fuck one over me.
Then your a horseface