Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do holes have a problem with getting "objectified"?

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
why do holes hate receiving positive attention from the opposite gender? if a hole complimented me I wouldnt whine about "objectification" it would make my day

It gives them the 'ick' when it's from a Sub 8 man

Chad could rape them and they would be fine with it. But if a sub 8 said 'hey pretty' they would flip out

why do holes hate receiving positive attention from the opposite gender? if a hole complimented me I wouldnt whine about "objectification" it would make my day
they actually love receiving positive attention, foids are childs that crave attention and constant reinforcement

except they dont want it from genetic dead ends like us, only from chad

They just need a "problem". They cant just live happily and accept that they were extrmeely lucky to be born a female. They have to artificially create some "problem", and prove to everyone that theyre not living on recruit mode.

They just need a "problem". They cant just live happily and accept that they were extrmeely lucky to be born a female. They have to artificially create some "problem", and prove to everyone that theyre not living on recruit mode.
that and they get bored when they don't have anyone to exploit

THey are chad only water

Because they don't want the truth to become consensus again, that women are just commodities that every man can use if he's not a cuck.