Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do holes get so offended when men express their preferences for virgin wives?

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
It's like their Forbidden Rule. :feelskek:

49F6DB27 A2EB 46D3 8251 6E56AE46CA34

49EBD4E6 12CD 4529 8D03 75714924604D

What ever happened to "your body, your choice"? You're not entitled to our wedding vows. :feelskek:

Fuek, this groups are so based.
Even i would reject a whore.

Because they are whores

Women can discriminate all they want, men can't have one preference, if they havehave, they are whiny manchildren. Fuck this gay earth.

Funny cucktears comment:
"More recent studies suggest that divorce risk actually goes down at 3-9 partners because by then you know what you want and the low risk at 0 or 1 is more due to higher religiously making divorce not an option. Lowest divorce risk is also ages 25-35."
Ofc he didn't post any link to one out of the countless studies he mentioned.

Coz they dont want their betabuxxers to be judge them by their whorish past.

They get offended by their own actions

These people hate unequal treatment of the sexes, unless of course it benefits women.

Screenshot 20191113 145729 Reddit

Peak IT IQ.

None of them linked any sources.

Screenshot 20191113 145942 Reddit

Someone with a flair "lady king" (speaks for Itself), pulled this out of their ass, without linking any sources.
This is what IT count as scientific proof. :feelskek:

I've never heard of a foid getting offended by what an incel wants.

If you don't want to devote your time and emotions to something that was used as a toilet by countless men in its prime then you are insecure.

Anything you say that shames the slut culture means you are insecure.

If you don't want to devote your time and emotions to something that was used as a toilet by countless men in its prime then you are insecure.

It's pretty obvious isn't it? It's because they are fucking around for 20 years and then they get offended that their hubby has the "nerve" to be BOTHERED because she didn't give him her prime years. You think that virgin girls get offended when men say that they prefer virgin girls? Fuck no! They feel complimented.

Whore wana act like whores but not judged like whores what’s new?

Because that ONE requirement disqualifies all women alive and goes against the female dual mating strategy. They can’t practice alphafucksbetabuxx if they have to remain virgins for betabuxx. They want to have their cake and eat it too.. they also want their sexuality to be just one part of their unique personhood. not to define all of it and all of their value to men. It’s weird. They want o feel like objects, but they don’t want to feel like objects. I guess a man requesting a Virgin is just a man requesting that his wife not be used as an object by other men, and foids don’t want to be talked about that way. Ofc they have no problem choking on chad’s dick and serving as his personal toilet, they just don’t want to be called out on it. They want their sexual nature to stay their little secret with chad..

the more brain dead NPC foids that can’t see how they themselves benefit from being whores (in the short term) will just claim its gross/misogynist/whatever because Muh double standards.

My kids my choice. I pick who becomes mother of my kids. And I don’t pick cum dumpsters. I guess I have unrealistic standards in 2019 lmao

If women have the right to exclusively date tall,white and handsome men.Men should have the right to want modest virgins.After all its just preference,am i rite?

Because anything that lowers a womans reproductive chances / sexual market value is a threat, and all women are theatened by something like this which is why they all rally round against it.

Slut shaming is a similar one, but more complex - women encourage other women to be sluts and that its fine, but are cautious because they know going too far will cause themselves to be used goods to other men. So they take great pains to hide/lie about their own "count", whilst encouraging other women to be open about theirs. They are also the first ones to slut shame another woman if there is an immediate gain from it (making themselves more attractive to local chads at a party for example).

Women can discriminate all they want, men can't have one preference, if they havehave, they are whiny manchildren. Fuck this gay earth.

fck this gynocentric ( pro woman ) shithole , yes

Who the fuck even writes these articles? WHO READS THEM AND TAKES THEM SERIOUSLY?

source.gif

All they have is rage. :feelskek:

Women love being sluts. I will shame them for it. Women must learn that being a slut is not good. I wish I could go on national television and brutalize sluts with shame

Makes them really insecure. Ive noticed too.

They want all women to be whores like them. They know deep down what they're doing is wrong and disgusting.