Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do gymbros always fuck fat foids?

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
I wageslave at a shitty fast food joint. When I do drive thru, I always see these white gymcels in tank tops showing off the guns driving pick up trucks with the fattest most disgusting white southern foid retards. Same thing with black guys too but to a lesser extent. I’ve seen this so many times I can’t believe it’s a coincidence

So what happens? Do they get together while she’s still fit and then she just lets herself go? Or are they repressing their desire for food copes and eating vicariously through porking up their gf? Or can they just not get any better foids?

Last edited:
They’re just desperate and willing to settle for trash. Personally I could never do it. Other men get to have sex with thin sexy foids while i get trash would just enrage me more. But yea they’re just desperate cucks setting for trash

Low self asteem.

Because there the only foids they can get

They’re just desperate and willing to settle for trash. Personally I could never do it. Other men get to have sex with thin sexy foids while i get trash would just enrage me more. But yea they’re just desperate cucks setting for trash
Yeah I myself am fat but would never fuck a fat foid. I had sex with gigastacy spinners who were skinny as a rail and it was unparalleled :feelsohh::ahegao:

I loved to touch their flat stomachs and feel their abs push against my hands while I’m hammering them :ahegao:

Last edited:
maybe they have a jrpg mindset. since they're already fit and know how to get fit they might just want to level up their girl's stats like she's a pokemon. it's more fun to get ur pokemon to level up from 1 to 99 by being a good trainer than to use rare candies.
Then why are they taking their gfs to the fucking fast food joint to get a heart attack sandwich? :feelskek:

I wageslave at a shitty fast food joint. When I do drive thru, I always see these white gymcels in tank tops showing off the guns driving pick up trucks with the fattest most disgusting white southern foid retards. Same thing with black guys too but to a lesser extent. I’ve seen this so many times I can’t believe it’s a coincidence

So what happens? Do they get together while she’s still fit and then she just lets herself go? Or are they repressing their desire for food copes and eating vicariously through porking up their gf? Or can they just not get any better foids?
Many of them go to gym because they were fucking the fat foid to begin with and needed the muscle to lift the whale up.

high testosterone and sex drive. Those fuckers fuck whatever it has a shadow.

I'm a gymcel and I would fuck a fat foid.

3BC5E416 9716 4C8B BDDC 047DD2BACA93
83D5F8C8 3C22 45BA 8E1B 6C36F8DE7708

It's just hypergamy emerging from feminism.

Stacy won't settle down for anything less than a total chad, Chad will settle down for your looksmatch.

I think it's because they know that if they go higher than that there will be a lot of competition so they settled with a fat foid because the chances of being cucked by other men is less :kys:

If men stopped fucking around with hippos then it would give fat foids the incentive to be skinny

because it is fuccable

Chads fuck beckies

Normies fuck landwhales

Incels fuck nothing

Because there the only foids they can get
Based GrAYcel, gymcels are irrelevant to any non-roasties or foids above 3 PSL. Muh twink prettyboys slay HQNP jbs, while these roided apes have to resort to bottom percentile trash.

Just lol at tall and fit gymrats dumpsterdiving for fugly landwhales :feelskek:

the thing is they brag about it while shaming you. just gymmax bro :bluepill:

Jfl if I was working at a fast food place I'd kill myself

Because no twink can lift that much amount of weight jfl:feelskek:

Probably need to be fit as hell to get their girlfriends on and off their motorized scooters. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: