Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do guys get so possessive about their girlfriends when they go past me?

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
Whenever I am walking down the streets, minding my own business, and see couples going past me, I sometimes notice that the guys get so possesive about their girlfriends around my presence that they even exchange their sides to keep their gfs as far from me as possible as if I am gonna eat them jfl. Like come on, dude—I am just a 5'5 harmless dude. I have no intentions to harass or harm your hole. Don't be so possesive about that worthless bitch. I am not gonna touch that hole. You can keep it and fuck it and go to hell. I don't give a shit!!!!!

Maybe you're a mogger in their normiefags eyeballs.

I've observed this too, when I heightmog the guy in an crowded area let's say a train, they try diverting their gfs attention from me by hugging them or moving away if there is space.

I've observed this too, when I heightmog the guy in an crowded area let's say a train, they try diverting their gfs attention from me by hugging them or moving away if there is space.
I am not even tall lol. And all those guys are generally tall, yet get possessive by my presence lol

They heard JBC is the truth

Whenever I am walking down the streets, minding my own business, and see couples going past me, I sometimes notice that the guys get so possesive about their girlfriends around my presence that they even exchange their sides to keep their gfs as far from me as possible as if I am gonna eat them jfl. Like come on, dude—I am just a 5'5 harmless dude. I have no intentions to harass or harm your hole. Don't be so possesive about that worthless bitch. I am not gonna touch that hole. You can keep it and fuck it and go to hell. I don't give a shit!!!!!
Because curry = fakecel

They know that foids lust over you and feel threatened

You are a curry slayer and they don’t want to get cucked by you, this is so obvious

normie faggots

You’re a mogger

You probably look like a theif/crook

JBC is law even in Curryland, plus it's probably easy to mog somebody there bc most Curries look kind of ugly. If you have light skin you are probably very attractive.

based. make normies cower :feelsdevil:

You are an ugly bastard NTR MC that will cuck them.

This just happened to me
The foid switched sides with her bf
I heightmigged both

they don't even acknowledge your existence, it's all in your head. lay easy on the cope pills

U mog em them shitskins