Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do guys even message twice? Wtf?

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Is it not obvious

Women are on phone 24/7

If she takes longer than 15 minutes to respond

There is NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO GAIN HER INTEREST

She finds you UGLY

DONT BOTHER TEXTING AGAIN TO GET HER ATTENTION

Desperate cucks are so sad

Why is this not a universal common knowledge? Over 15 minute replies mean your chance is gone, moreso, it was never there

She'll text back -- when her orbiters have gone to sleep and she needs some attention.

They want to show off their "game":redpill: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

maybe she's addicted to checking social media and decided to go on a detox and shut her phone off for a few days...

maybe she's addicted to checking social media and decided to go on a detox and shut her phone off for a few days...
Literally impossible, modern woman depends completely on the internet telephone, I've met plenty of men who have no public online presence, women are just npcs, barely functioning mentally.

15 minutes is maybe a bit ridiculous but if she doesn't reply after 24 hours yes its over.
But honestly depends who she is i mean she might have 300 cucks texting her nonstop.
But i guess if ure chad shes gonna reply instantly *shrug*

Literally impossible, modern woman depends completely on the internet telephone, I've met plenty of men who have no public online presence, women are just npcs, barely functioning mentally.
i was kidding

15 minutes is maybe a bit ridiculous but if she doesn't reply after 24 hours yes its over.
But honestly depends who she is i mean she might have 300 cucks texting her nonstop.
But i guess if ure chad shes gonna reply instantly *shrug*

>might :lul:

It's over if women don't write you first

I've done this. Thought they were just playing hard to get. :cryfeels:

Foids have hundreds of numbers in their phone.

If you're not Chad/Tyrone, you're not a priority in her slutty eyes.

Never text twice, if you do, you're cucking yourself.

They watched too many movies where the hero gets the girl through perseverance, and they think the same rules apply to them. A high-cope variant of this is "enjoying the thrill of the chase", though chasing is likely to get you put on a register these days.

I was such a cuck that one time a girl ghosted me I sent her a happy birthday text a whole month later. :feelsrope: And of course no reply, not even a thank you tee hee.

A quick follow-up in case she missed your first text isn't uber-cucked and ideally only takes 2 seconds

But if you message any more after that, or if your second message is some heartfelt 500-word magnum opus, you're a massive cuck and it's over for you.

A quick follow-up in case she missed your first text isn't uber-cucked and ideally only takes 2 seconds

But if you message any more after that, or if your second message is some heartfelt 500-word magnum opus, you're a massive cuck and it's over for you.

why do men and women, when they get frustrated, write a long ass pointless wall of words to friends, family members or love interests?