Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do girl's wear legging's?

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
They're not even pant's! Aren't they supposed to be worn under a skirt or jeans or something? It's like walking around in just a bra.
A40591446f476ed1be2eb8e28ec18c62

Do girl's wear them just to look like slut's? Just to impress Chad? It look's bad, if i saw a girl at a steet corner at night dressed like this i would think she was a hooker.
21skipantsseethrough

It's so degenerate, i really don't get why foids want to look like slut's. Now ripped legging's are becoming a trend:rolleyes:. It's like they keep thinking of new way's to be slutty.

In order to get attractive male attention by looking sexy.

To show off no other reason

lmao post these pics in the "White girls are evolving" thread. Even in clothing that is supposed to accentuate their asses, white girl booty still looks flat as cardboard.

"I just wear it for myself, teehee"

to try to attract a chad

lmao post these pics in the "White girls are evolving" thread. Even in clothing that is supposed to accentuate their asses, white girl booty still looks flat as cardboard.
this, also leggings/yoga pants only work on chicks that have round asses, it looks disgusting if that ass is flat(trust me I have seen flat asses in leggings and they look hideous)

In order to get attractive male attention by looking sexy.
Yeah i guess so, then they complain about being objectified. It's weird to me that to be "sexy" girl's have to be sluty.

Teehee, they're so light and freeing! I feel so comfortable!

Certainly. Comfortable as can be, preening under the gaze of Chad + peons locked upon their shamelessly advertised flesh.

yes when i was in hs there were so many girls who wore leggings one day and their ass looked so fat, then they wore normal pants and it was flat/average

They're not even pant's! Aren't they supposed to be worn under a skirt or jeans or something? It's like walking around in just a bra.
View attachment 7734
Do girl's wear them just to look like slut's? Just to impress Chad? It look's bad, if i saw a girl at a steet corner at night dressed like this i would think she was a hooker.View attachment 7735
It's so degenerate, i really don't get why foids want to look like slut's. Now ripped legging's are becoming a trend:rolleyes:. It's like they keep thinking of new way's to be slutty.

for tyrone to stretch their pussy

They wear them because they are comfortable. That's it. (I've wore leggings before and trust me, they are really comfortable.)

They wear them because they are comfortable. That's it. (I've wore leggings before and trust me, they are really comfortable.)
Well, the really important question is, do you look cute in them? Post pics of what you look like in them, I promise it's for research only.

look at this person's post history (with jewels such as "you matter and ppl care (eve nthough no one does), don't kill yourself" or "lol just ignore a girl thats bullying you be the bigger man :)") etc. etc. and weep.

this is an obvious normie and should be gotten rid of.

Well, the really important question is, do you look cute in them? Post pics of what you look like in them, I promise it's for research only.
Well first of all, I'm a guy. Second of all, I don't have leggings anymore. Third of all, I'm 13, please ever ask me for pics again.

Well first of all, I'm a guy. Second of all, I don't have leggings anymore. Third of all, I'm 13, please ever ask me for pics again.
I'm sorry, does your nanny have an internet safety filter up on your computer? Is your nannynet any good?

look at this person's post history (with jewels such as "you matter and ppl care (eve nthough no one does), don't kill yourself" or "lol just ignore a girl thats bullying you be the bigger man :)") etc. etc. and weep.

Okay, no need to be nasty. I was trying to cheer a person up during a tough time. I was just trying to be positive and have an optimistic additude. What's wrong with that?

Okay, no need to be nasty. I was trying to cheer a person up during a tough time. I was just trying to be positive and have an optimistic additude. What's wrong with that?
Nothing, we just think that the roblox forums might be more your speed.

to show their asses off for chad obviously. It's a typical femoid mating call.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Good thing I never leave the house. Don't have to deal with that shit.

Now ripped legging's are becoming a trend:rolleyes:. It's like they keep thinking of new way's to be slutty.
If things keep getting out of control pretty soon femoids will be walking around completely nude with their asscheeks spread for chad. And if anyone says hello to them, while not being chad, it will be considered a jailable offense.

Based on the writing, I'm pretty sure that's a female.

Why do you use apostrophes in every word that ends with an 's'? If you're doing it ironically, I can appreciate it.

If things keep getting out of control pretty soon femoids will be walking around completely nude with their asscheeks spread for chad. And if anyone says hello to them, while not being chad, it will be considered a jailable offense.
" FrEe ThE nIPpLe" lmao. They're really so degenerate that they want to walk around nude in public. I mean look at this shit http://freethenipple.com/

to torture you
and give me pleasure

attention in general even from men they'll give no chance to, get high on brain endorphins from compliments

sexual attention from chad

all their friends wear them so can't be left out

their favorite youtuber celeb wears them

attention in general even from men they'll give no chance to, get high on brain endorphins from compliments

sexual attention from chad

all their friends wear them so can't be left out

their favorite youtuber celeb wears them
It's funny how they lie and say, "it's because it makes me feel comfortable"
So you feel comfortable in jeans that take 20 minutes to put on?

It's for Chad, incels get jailed for looking.

To show that they are worthless whores.

They want to look sexually attractive that is to say they are whores.