Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do girls scream when they get excited? (TikTok)

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador
When a foid hears good news, they'll often scream at the top of their lungs. I can't fucking stand this. It's so goddamn annoying and it makes me want to deck them in the face.

Examples:

Why the fuck was that necessary? They didn't even say "yeaaaahh" or "let's gooooo" they just screamed like children.

Imagine if men squealed like this when receiving good news, society would rightly call them out for their faggotry.

We need to start A-bombing these events holy shit.

Also notice how every single one of them has the same reaction. More evidence that foid's are rarely ever unique. They are all carbon copies of one another. Totally interchangeable

Frat cuck: "yea bro I totally have a crush on Maddy from Alpha Delta Pi"

NIGGA WHICH ONE??? THEY'RE ALL THE SAME FUCKING PERSON!!!!

I guess in some sort of twisted way, this is a perk of rotting at home instead of off at college. I don't have to witness these annoying sluts in person.

Last edited:
I've always wondered this as well. It honestly feels like all women have only a few sets of personalities. Most of the young ones in western countries have the typical annoying privileged white girl personality

remember when you was like 3or 4 and your mom gave you a new toy that made u really really happy and you scream
But as the years go by you start experiencing the hardness of life and even more as an incel.
You feel less and less exited about anything.
For foid the tuto mod doesn't stop this soon. So even a 30 yo foid can experience such reaction as she is low inhib bitch yes but also because they truly enjoy existence at the fullest

EDIT and obviously they are attention whore

I've always wondered this as well. It honestly feels like all women have only a few sets of personalities. Most of the young ones in western countries have the typical annoying privileged white girl personality
RIGHT!!! It's like they have a menu with a set number of personalities to choose from and they never choose anything else

remember when you was like 3or 4 and your mom gave you a new toy that made u really really happy and you scream
But as the years go by you start experiencing the hardness of life and even more as an incel.
For foid the tuto mod doesn't stop this soon. So even a 30 yo foid can experience such reaction as she is low inhib bitch yes but also because they truly enjoy existence at the fullest

Good theory. Foids are just overgrown children. They could never truly understand the complexities of life

Because foids are obnoxious immature cunts. I get extremely angry when I see them and hear them do this too.

It’s an evolutionary tactic to alert nearby Chad to come fuck them.

RIGHT!!! It's like they have a menu with a set number of personalities to choose from and they never choose anything else
Also all the young girls (at least in my area) all dress the same. I'll typically see the copy and paste: black crop top, blue jeans, and white sneakers (usually air force 1s) combo all the time. These foids cannot be unique for the life of them

Also all the young girls (at least in my area) all dress the same. I'll typically see the copy and paste: black crop top, blue jeans, and white sneakers (usually air force 1s) combo all the time. These foids cannot be unique for the life of them
Exactly, they ALL dress like that. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. THEM. Foids are so unoriginal.

Because foids are obnoxious immature cunts. I get extremely angry when I see them and hear them do this too.
I frequently hear "women mature faster than men". I don't believe that for a second, at least not in my country. Even when they reach adulthood, they still act like children. They're pathetic

I frequently hear "women mature faster than men". I don't believe that for a second, at least not in my country. Even when they reach adulthood, they still act like children. They're pathetic
"women mature faster than men" is complete BS.

Yep. Can hardly tell them apart

Yeah that fuckin makes me wanna stab them up when they do that shit man

Came to say the exact same thing. Well said

Yeah it's always the same clothes, same personality, same everything!
This is mostly the reason why I came to the conclusion that foids don't have souls. There's nothing unique or special about them. If you've seen one foid, you've seen them all.

This is mostly the reason why I came to the conclusion that foids don't have souls. There's nothing unique or special about them. If you've seen one foid, you've seen them all.
They tend to be like carbon copies of one another

Yeah I've also noticed that women are the ones who get mad over the smallest things. Like children, when something is not perfect, they get irritated.

They tend to be like carbon copies of one another
most definitely. Foids can be considered "intelligent" because they can memorize and recite facts, but most of them lack the creativity to make something original.

Yeah I've also noticed that women are the ones who get mad over the smallest things. Like children, when something is not perfect, they get irritated.
Just stone them theory is all I can think of as a solution to this problem

Well put.
"ooh somethings going to happen, let me get my camera to record my reaction for all my simps":foidSoy:

most definitely. Foids can be considered "intelligent" because they can memorize and recite facts, but most of them lack the creativity to make something original.
This. They can carry out repetitive tasks well, but lack the originality for deeper thinking or the work ethic to do any physical work

actually a perk of being an incel since we don't have to deal with dumbass girlfriends who act like this

actually a perk of being an incel since we don't have to deal with dumbass girlfriends who act like this
If her bf is chad she would always be on her best behavior tho. Usually women only show their complaining side to the oofy doofy betabuxxers

Soyciety doesn't expect toilets to grow up so they stay in childlike state mentally, no one is there telling them irl how something they do is cringe, they don't have to fear about losing their dignity and they don't really face actual hardships so their dopamine levels stay high. Nearly everything today is dedicated for toilets so they can roam around like children alone in the candy shop or amusement park. I doubt that women in the past acted like this without facing a danger.

Also, every post above me is 100% based and true

Soyciety doesn't expect toilets to grow up so they stay in childlike state mentally, no one is there telling them irl how something they do is cringe, they don't have to fear about losing their dignity and they don't really face actual hardships so their dopamine levels stay high. Nearly everything today is dedicated for toilets so they can roam around like children alone in the candy shop or amusement park. I doubt that women in the past acted like this without facing a danger.
I have a feeling that in the past if women acted this way, their husbands would swiftly shut them up. If only we could go back to those times when men had authority

this explains why they scream when they get raped

This foids are so insufferable, if you told them to shut the fuck up they will get really offended and would fuck you up. It happened to me once

This foids are so insufferable, if you told them to shut the fuck up they will get really offended and would fuck you up. It happened to me once
Damn what happened? Did they personally fuck you up or did they get their harem of chads to do it?

Damn what happened? Did they personally fuck you up or did they get their harem of chads to do it?
They fucked me up by constantly screaming at me and lots of normgroid white knights hated me for acting like that to her

They fucked me up by constantly screaming at me and lots of normgroid white knights hated me for acting like that to her
damn... I think simps piss me off more than foids. Actually Idk about that but they really do piss me off. They'll defend ANY foid that is attractive to them

damn... I think simps piss me off more than foids. Actually Idk about that but they really do piss me off. They'll defend ANY foid that is attractive to them
Pajeet simps are way worse, since you know pajeets are barely human so they would kill you if you even talked to a foid they like :feelskek:

Total Simp Genocide.
We criticize foids for their shitty behavior but we should also criticize simps for enabling the behavior of foids. Both are a cancer to a functioning society