Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do girls always respond like chat gpt to me

What if i get to bodybuilder-level looks?
that will only impress other males, so since you're a faggot that might be helpful ig

No I've heard about all that I'm 5'6 but I don't think i am that short and ofc i always go for girls the same height as me or shorter
What country you from ? I assume from the west, so you are either manlet or turbomanlet depending on the country, with other words it never began for you

What country you from ? I assume from the west, so you are either manlet or turbomanlet depending on the country, with other words it never began for you
they are just some troll, look at their OP again

Foids don't respond to you because you are an ugly subhuman
PS NO, MODS, I'M NOT FUCKING HARASSING HIM, HE ASKED A QUESTION AND I GAVE HIM AN HONEST RESPONSE
I've been rated a 5.5/10 by my discord friends, one guy said my body is a 7/10 ( i go to the gym add me on discord if you wanna see also) but the thing might be because im 5'6 but i can't do anything about my height and i won't do surgery

this OP talks like some zoomie nigger who only knows tiktok and niggerspeak

either that or they are just born retarded

this OP talks like some zoomie nigger who only knows tiktok and niggerspeak

either that or they are just born retarded
I always thought that i might be a bit challenged about this current society i feel more like a traditional man but the society seems weird

mods can you get rid of this tik tok troon already :feelsseriously:

chad never commits to me , he always cheated on me behind my back. I'll still keep being a hypergamous whore and won't lower my standards even a bit.
i c

I always thought that i might be a bit challenged about this current society i feel more like a traditional man but the society seems weird
no. society hates you because your postcount is below 500, GrAY

your genetics are so subhuman that your postcount will probably never get higher than that

you deserve it

but we incels are unjustly perjured by foids and soyciety. you wouldn't understand us