Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do gaycels have it easier?

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Not talking about dating, just societal perception.

It seems that no one has an issue with gaycels. When normies make fun of incels, it's only about straightcels as if there weren't gaycels who are equally PrObLeMaTiC.

Also, why tf do normies recommend incels to go gay?
1. You can't just become gay
2. Even if you could, it wouldn't solve shit -- I know an incel guy who basically went prison gay/bi due to lack of pussy and got into that gay shit and he's still an incel pretty much: apparently homos are as hypergamous as women, they're all buff af and you have no chance as an average guy, beyond maybe a one night stand cos men have high sex drives and will fuck anything in absence of options

So going gay, if possible, wouldn't solve shit… so why do they recommend it so much? Is it literally "don't bother m'lady, bother some guys instead, inkwell"?

No such thing as gaycel

you get a free pass to do whatever

I view gays the same way I view stepping on a pile of shit. Like yeah shit is natural but its fucking disgusting

Gaycels don't exist from what I have read. They can use any app and find someone instantly to pump and dump them.

Because they are a protected class thanks to globohomo.

because there's no gaycels lol, incels exist because of female hypergamy, are you retarded?

Because they commit the biggest sin in the animal kingdom: faggotry.

apparently homos are as hypergamous as women, they're all buff af and you have no chance as an average guy, beyond maybe a one night stand cos men have high sex drives and will fuck anything in absence of options
that's a lie, homos will fuck anything, many transman who are bi end up fucking men because it's just so much easier.
Even the most gross truecels can have sex if they're gay.

Gaycels don't really exist, they're just not putting themselves out there.

That aside they're given a pass due the logistical issues surrounding faggotry. There are less gays in general, a lot of them are in the closet, and if you pry around looking for one you might get your ass beat. Plus the HIV/monkey pox/etc. risk makes gay sex a questionable idea anyway.

Overall it's not necessary to keep society running and a lot of folks consider it wrong to begin with, so people just don't care if gays don't fuck eachother.

Incels cant be gays, otherwise they are not incels, that includes bissexuals because BIs cant be incels. Gaycels dont have it easy because they dont exist, gays have easy indeed and is easy for a gay male to get laid with another homossexual

@_meh could answer all your questions. He's a pro gaycel

Gay relationships don't really exist, unless they are decent looking, it's all about hookups. I would argue that gaycels do exist but they aren't celibate, just unable to get a boyfriend, so they just get pumped and dumped. This is still better than being attracted to women and not being able to get either.

Not talking about dating, just societal perception.

It seems that no one has an issue with gaycels. When normies make fun of incels, it's only about straightcels as if there weren't gaycels who are equally PrObLeMaTiC.

Also, why tf do normies recommend incels to go gay?
1. You can't just become gay
2. Even if you could, it wouldn't solve shit -- I know an incel guy who basically went prison gay/bi due to lack of pussy and got into that gay shit and he's still an incel pretty much: apparently homos are as hypergamous as women, they're all buff af and you have no chance as an average guy, beyond maybe a one night stand cos men have high sex drives and will fuck anything in absence of options

So going gay, if possible, wouldn't solve shit… so why do they recommend it so much? Is it literally "don't bother m'lady, bother some guys instead, inkwell"?
cuz ur dad sucks em all off buddy boy, gaycels cant exist

they have it easier but they are chad only

Faggots should be thrown off building in video game

Bc gayness is accepted and encouraged by today's soyciety and the globohomo propaganda they're trying to enforce

Fags basically are the the way they are due to unfortunate childhood circumstances. It’s not “natural” by any means. The cause of fags stems from degeneracy which makes them degenerates who fuck any dude that moves in turn. I think their needs to be intervention in childhood to prevent it

I think it's really funny that normies recommend becoming gay. I thought telling people to change their sexuality was bigoted and not possible

ask @FamilyGuy1999

I honestly don’t think fags can be incel. Most men have very low standards so even ugly faggots can probably get laid.

why tf do normies recommend incels to go gay?
because the alternative requires incels to take the social power of normies. normies want to protect their power and if incels went gay then incels wouldn't be a threat to the normies high status in the social hierarchy.