Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL why do framelets work out

PrinceArthas

PrinceArthas

Greycel
Posting this because I just don’t see the point of working out if you have a trash frame. This thought came to me when I was at the gym and saw one of the guys I used to be friends with (he was one of the two that betrayed me for normies if you read one of my old posts.) This man has a 18 inch bideltoid along with being 5’8 and rots in the gym everyday. The only reason I went back to the gym is because I found out I had a 21 inch bideltoid from taking measurements I needed to order some reenactment Uniforms. A guy I know told me that was pretty good and I should go work out so I took at advice. Not like it’s going to ascend me since I’m still subhuman and autistic as hell. But seeing this man working out at the gym just baffles me since he just looks like a meatball. He looked better when he was skinny too so idk why normies subject themselves to this shit.

Posting this because I just don’t see the point of working out if you have a trash frame.
Me too. why should I working out when I look deformed? Its like you take a spoon for taking water out of the sinking titanic.

self defense? or a desire to be in better shape/health?

Filling out your shoulders helps build a semi-decent frame
This is true but look at the guy I mentioned case. He has an 18 inch bideltoid with a decent amount of training btw so even if he build decent shoulders he will get mogged why someone who naturally has longer clavicles.

Helps with self confidence

I think

Its about health more than muscle for me. It’s still a priority but it’s something I don’t beat myself over

Posting this because I just don’t see the point of working out if you have a trash frame. This thought came to me when I was at the gym and saw one of the guys I used to be friends with (he was one of the two that betrayed me for normies if you read one of my old posts.) This man has a 18 inch bideltoid along with being 5’8 and rots in the gym everyday. The only reason I went back to the gym is because I found out I had a 21 inch bideltoid from taking measurements I needed to order some reenactment Uniforms. A guy I know told me that was pretty good and I should go work out so I took at advice. Not like it’s going to ascend me since I’m still subhuman and autistic as hell. But seeing this man working out at the gym just baffles me since he just looks like a meatball. He looked better when he was skinny too so idk why normies subject themselves to this shit.
better framelet and muscular than not muscular

Its about health more than muscle for me. It’s still a priority but it’s something I don’t beat myself over
Idk how any of you care about health as an incel. I just eat massive amounts of junk food everyday.

Idk how any of you care about health as an incel. I just eat massive amounts of junk food everyday.
The rage and outbursts fade with good diet and exercise. I need it to function. I can’t do anything without it.

The rage and outbursts fade with good diet and exercise. I need it to function. I can’t do anything without it.
I exercise too, but I could care less about diet. I eat burgers, fries, nuggets, and large milkshakes all in one sitting

I exercise too, but I could care less about diet. I eat burgers, fries, nuggets, and large milkshakes all in one sitting
I get severe constipation when I eat junk food a lot so that’s a big motivation to eat healthy

I get severe constipation when I eat junk food a lot so that’s a big motivation to eat healthy
My intestines are so bad no matter what I eat. I have a legit intestinal condition that requires laxatives every day to survive. Had it since 13. Diet doesn't affect any of it at all for me, so I just figure, fuck it, and eat whatever.

Plus, I have to eat around 3500-4000 calories a day to maintain my weight

My intestines are so bad no matter what I eat. I have a legit intestinal condition that requires laxatives every day to survive. Had it since 13. Diet doesn't affect any of it at all for me, so I just figure, fuck it, and eat whatever.

Plus, I have to eat around 3500-4000 calories a day to maintain my weight
Dont be a bitch

I used to weigh 130, tiny appetite, dyspraxia from autism, IBS

then i bulked all the way to 310+ with a bench higher than my bodyweight

If you cant open your mouth for food how are you gonna ascend one day

Dont be a bitch

This better be sarcasm nigga. My intestinal condition is very bad and I almost died at age 13 from constipation and malnutrition combined with dehydration. Had to be hospitalized and they had IVs in me just so I didn't dehydrate. Then, to get my system going again, I had to do a cleanout dose of 15 capfuls of Miralax. That almost made me puke, and the burning pain in my intestines was more than most people could imagine. I've had to take 1.6 capfuls of miralax every day since age 13. I was 78 pounds at age 13. 155 right now. Intestinal condition still gets worse at times, and the occasional burning pain when miralax builds up after my intestines were barely working for days is unreal. The pain makes you wanna scream in agony and quit life. I genuinely think about suicide everytime this occurs, which is usually once every few weeks

Dont be a bitch

I think you’re just retarded tbh

Athletic performance + look less of a target for thugs

Dont be a bitch

Same, I spontaneously combust when I eat anything other than spinach

Whats so funny, I'm a framelet too

if your framelet you have to bloatmaxx