Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do fraggile faggots who yell nigger in every thread start crying when you turn the racism on them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
@Dregster666 Answer me cum? Why do you get so angry every time I insult cum, but then pretend you aren't one?

Ashamed?

Oh boy more drama coming from the mongrel mutt half breed

Slavic so mix of mongoloid/central asiatic and euro.

You’ve said you’re Slav.
I've literally never said I'm slav. I said I'm eastren european. There's a loot lot more than slav there.

No princess, I want an actual answer. How do you get triggered so easily when I insult W*ites? I've literally dragged you along for like 40 posts now.

KEK that's why he's seething about Whites all the time. I almost feel bad for him. :feelshaha:
Cope, you IT cuck. You will never know my race. I'm unmockable

I like it. Keep being this inseucre. No more getting away with W*ite nonesnse on this forum. W*ite cope buster. Here to remind you where your race actually stands. Pol memes got yall fucked up believing you were anything more than dogs. No where is safe while I'm here, dog

Because whites are perhaps the most insecure race of all races.

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

Because cumskins are insecure faggots, they can dish it but they can't take it.

I've literally never said I'm slav. I said I'm eastren european.
Eastern European is mostly Slavic with heavy Mediterranean influences in the southern/balkan areas. You are a mutt of something. Turk rape baby, mongol rape baby, it makes no difference.

LOOOL based. Their entile knowledge of their own race comes from pol memes. They actually think they're imporant or worth anything to this earth
Its sad really. Thinking you're anything but another spec on this dirt ball of a planet for having lighter skin.

Which is a defect all its own. But whatever helps people cope.

All whites are pussy bitches irl and wouldn't say half the racist garbage they do over a screen.
644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

@Dregster666 jfl

Because cumskins are insecure faggots, they can dish it but they can't take it.
Based
Eastern European is mostly Slavic with heavy Mediterranean influences in the southern/balkan areas. You are a mutt of something. Turk rape baby, mongol rape baby, it makes no difference.
Wrong again. I'm unmockable, cumskin.
Its sad really. Thinking you're anything but another spec on this dirt ball of a planet for having lighter skin.

Which is a defect all its own. But whatever helps people cope.

All whites are pussy bitches irl and wouldn't say half the racist garbage they do over a screen.
View attachment 290423
BASED
They think they're the shit because they can get a 2/10 noodle
lul
BASED

View attachment 290436
Your skull shape speaks for itself on how “unmockable” you are.
I'm literally not a mongoloid lmao, but isn't the skull shape on the right more chad? Wider jaw and chin? ]
You will never be able to mock me. You actually know nothing about me.

I'm literally not a mongoloid lmao, but isn't the skull shape on the right more chad? Wider jaw and chin? ]
Yeah u are. You are absolutely mongoloid.
Btw do your parents know ur gay?

Yeah u are. You are absolutely mongoloid.
Btw do your parents know ur gay?
I'm literally not tho your autistic ass can never insult me.
How am I gay?

I've just blocked him after reading like two posts by him
not a single letter jfl

This is so fucking true. IRL they will pretend you are "okay for an ethnic" and that they like you, but once they go on the internet they will talk shit about ethnics being a plague and that the white race needs saving.
Hahaha, spot on.:feelskek:

Because they repress their inner nigger. One must embrace the inner nigger to be whole

The profile sucks though. Lacks projection. Also to round.

Post something in this thread if you are gay
That's hilarious. Ooh guess im gay now?? What are you 12? Oh wait no you're actually 16. Stfu corny ass w*ite boy I'm done playing

If they want to save the white race why aren't they saving themselves?

This thread looks promising let me grab some popcorn

This thread will seems interesting. :feelsPop:

idk but they know I'm talking to a gaylord. Look at what I said and then he responded to it. smh.
Post something in this thread if you are gay and want to be a black man's w*ite twink fucktoy

@FullTimeLoser
An incels.co poster who wishes to remain anonymous has relayed this message for me to deliver to you:

"You stupid mongoloid I outsmarted you. How do you feel to be IQ Mogged by me? I Am not posting in this thread but I still speak to you. As such I am not gay. If you respond you are gay times 2"

@FullTimeLoser
An incels.co poster who wishes to remain anonymous has relayed this message for me to deliver to you:

"You stupid mongoloid I outsmarted you. How do you feel to be IQ Mogged by me? I Am not posting in this thread but I still speak to you. As such I am not gay. If you respond you are gay times 2"
Lmao that's actually kinda funny. Literally the first funny thing bummer has ever done.

Lmao that's actually kinda funny. Literally the first funny thing bummer has ever done.
It was a message from an anonymous incels.co poster...