Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do foids want to be incels so badly?

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
I'm constantly seeing them try to change the definition to allow foids in, despite the fact that "femcels" don't exist. It's just more proof that they have no hardships in life and need to make some up.

Don't concede to these retards.

Suffer competition and female solipsism.

they want the victim narrative

everyone wants the victim narrative

but it is rightfully ours

They just want to be like us so it makes them more sympathetic to relate to us

The majority of foids don't do this, as they're normal (for foids). The ones that do are usually Cluster B whores and have a desperate need for more validation/attention no matter how much they already get, which means turning to niche subcultures and LARPing as "femcels" to get inquiring foids and cucks to give them attention. They're perfectly happy with their life. :feelshaha:

It's not that they want to be Incel- they simply wish to try and drown out the issues which sub-5 men face through dissuading the public into thinking that their "issues" are worse: The whole "femcel" thing is just a trend that land whales and ugly bitches have hopped on because Chad won't rail them.

The majority of foids don't do this, as they're normal (for foids). The ones that do are usually Cluster B whores and have a desperate need for more validation/attention no matter how much they already get, which means turning to niche subcultures and LARPing as "femcels" to get inquiring foids and cucks to give them attention. They're perfectly happy with their life. :feelshaha:
:bigbrain: