Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why do foids seem so rare? As if the gender ratio is 75% men 25% foid or something

Eng-Cel

Eng-Cel

Recruit
★★
Bars, clubs: 90% thirsty dudes hoping to get lucky (never happens yet they keep going every week anyway and wasting 200£ on drinks)

Social activities: still mostly dudes, any girl who tries them out immediately has a huge halo and is chased by the dudes. I noticed this on meetup.com

Tinder: 9/1 ratio of thirsty dudes, no normie male gets any fuckin matches, holes get hundreds

Reddit and gaming circles: Dudes everywhere, give out any hint that you're a hole, they'll be 20 simps in your inbox that very day trying to get with you.

IRL: All my normie friends and/or acquaintances are single, that's 20 dudes right there. The ethnics are obviously single indefinitely, the whites I know are just autistic and don't seal the deal when they do get those uncommon chances I've seen them getting (jbw)

Meanwhile every white British foid I know or social media stalked has a boyfriend, including the Curry British, Chinese British and Mulatto holes. All taken by White men. There's seemingly enough White men in the fucking UK so that every curry, noodle, multatto and White woman can get one in an LTR. The fuck is up with that?

The media is fucking lying so that men don't rope, the gender ratio is far worse than 51:49 or whatever it is.:cryfeels:

Bars, clubs: 90% thirsty dudes hoping to get lucky (never happens yet they keep going every week anyway and wasting 200£ on drinks)

Social activities: still mostly dudes, any girl who tries them out immediately has a huge halo and is chased by the dudes. I noticed this on meetup.com

Tinder: 9/1 ratio of thirsty dudes, no normie male gets any fuckin matches, holes get hundreds

Reddit and gaming circles: Dudes everywhere, give out any hint that you're a hole, they'll be 20 simps in your inbox that very day trying to get with you.

IRL: All my normie friends and/or acquaintances are single, that's 20 dudes right there. The ethnics are obviously single indefinitely, the whites I know are just autistic and don't seal the deal when they do get those uncommon chances I've seen them getting (jbw)

Meanwhile every white British foid I know or social media stalked has a boyfriend, including the Curry British, Chinese British and Mulatto holes. All taken by White men. There's seemingly enough White men in the fucking UK so that every curry, noodle, multatto and White woman can get one in an LTR. The fuck is up with that?

The media is fucking lying so that men don't rope, the gender ratio is far worse than 51:49 or whatever it is.:cryfeels:
The ratio is actually fine

Just in America there are more women than men , bet you didn’t realize that

It’s simply women ignore the big majority of them
So for the bottom like us it’s seems like there are no women but it’s not true at all

Many young women these days are just sharing boyfriends between each other. Also side chicks will claim they are taken as well. Many foids would rather be fwb with 1 chad versus in an actual relationship with a normie.
Foids these days have no hobbies, they just sit on social media and dating apps and sift through their dm’s for a guy they like. The outside world is like the useless space in an open world game that they quickly traverse to get to a party with friends, a date, or their HR job.

When they survey relationship status of people, it always happens that a significantly greater percentage of foids claim to be in a relationship vs. men.

This can only be explained by the fact that a significant number of Chads, Chad-lites and a few upper-tier normies are with more than 1 foid on the down-low. They have a main gf, plus a fwb or "plate" that thinks she's his girlfriend.
This

They all busy fucking Chad at their homes

Foids firewall their interactions with men. You're only allowed past as 8/10+ so it just looks like there is a deficit. It's even easier today for them when they don't even need to communicate face to face, it can all be coordinated digitally.

All the places you mentioned are overrun by sub6 men. That’s why you think the ratio is wrong

the whites I know are just autistic and don't seal the deal when they do get those uncommon chances I've seen them getting (jbw)
Oh, that was @Moeggels you have seen

The best ratio would be 50% men 50% foids.

Same here, I just to believe that the world was 99% men 1% toilets when I was a kid, now whenever I go out I see 80% men and AT MOST 20% toilets.

I regard the official sex ratios as a conspiracy to keep men hopeful and coping. :feelswhat::blackpill:

The best ratio would be 50% men 50% foids.

No, 10~20% men and 90~80% toilets, that would balance out relationships. Chad's would still be polygynous, but Incels could be monogynous which such numbers.

No, 10~20% men and 90~80% toilets, that would balance out relationships. Chad's would still be polygynous, but Incels could be monogynous which such numbers.
Now that I think about it. 80% foids 20% men would be a better ratio. There would be a foid for every man then.

Now that I think about it. 80% foids 20% men would be a better ratio. There would be a foid for every man then.

Hm 4:1 and the 75% of foids who statistically can't have a match can cope holding out indefinitely for their Chad that is already happily together with his monogamous looksmatch. It would be like reparations for the wrongs they've done.