Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do foids scream

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
You know that high pitched scream that is impossible for men to imitate? Yeah that one.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9X5U1V080w

Some foids even do it at the every fucking opportunity. When they see a spider or when their Chad friend surprises them etc. etc..

I always thought it was mega fucking retarded. :feelskek: It makes me want to rip their vocal chords out (In Call of Duty).

Foids are mixture between child and animal.

The explanation for this behavior is also pathetic. They were sheltered and protected for so fucking long and became so fucking imcompetent that their only response to stress is to alert male tribe members (remember women are ALWAYS surrounded by their tribe) to deal with the problem. Pathetic creatures. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
It's part of their mating habits. It's womanspeak for: "Hey, Chad, look at me being all vulnerable. I want your chiseled body to protect me and put a baby in me."

They scream and cry about as much as they breathe.

I remember I saw a video of two people fighting and the foid was screaming her ass off, I was like SHUT FUCK UP.

I remember I saw a video of two people fighting and the foid was screaming her ass off, I was like SHUT FUCK UP.

Im pretty sure the CIA or kgb use it as a torture method

Because they are mantally children and have exact same voices as children :blackpill:

Play the crying version, brings me joy and power

The explanation for this behavior is also pathetic. They were sheltered and protected for so fucking long and became so fucking imcompetent that their only response to stress is to alert male tribe members (remember women are ALWAYS surrounded by their tribe) to deal with the problem. Pathetic creatures. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You answered your own question. It's evolutionary. It's to alert the males that they can come to help.

Just add more soundproofing bro:feelsLSD:

You know that high pitched scream that is impossible for men to imitate? Yeah that one.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9X5U1V080w

Some foids even do it at the every fucking opportunity. When they see a spider or when their Chad friend surprises them etc. etc..

I always thought it was mega fucking retarded. :feelskek: It makes me want to rip their vocal chords out (In Call of Duty).

Foids are mixture between child and animal.

Actually, lotta psychocultural aspects.

It's a form of barking