Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do foids say 'omfg' ?

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien Calviniste
★★★★★
On one hand, it's a sin because you're saying g-d's name in vain. But on the other hand, what makes a foid need to call on g-d ? What reason in particular ? Society already cocoons and simps for them like children.

OMFG is an expression used by sluts, I dont know quite but it seems
its when they are shocked about something or happy about something.

They are devilish creatures so cursing god was always in their cards

OMFG is an expression used by sluts, I dont know quite but it seems
its when they are shocked about something or happy about something.

They are devilish creatures so cursing god was always in their cards
What type of foids use this expression ? Is it only sluts ?

:feelsahh::feelsahh:

EFILISTE THE FUCKNATURECEL HAS BEEN FREED

What's the difference between women and sluts ? Nothing, lol
There aint, They all want to spread it open for chad
and rack up the bodycount to brag about it.

"Omfg" Hes so hot, OMFG Etc etc about fucking him then they go on and on and on.

arent you a calvinist, not a jew? why are you censoring God?
Jeans, Men's Fashion, Calvin Klein Men, Calvin Klein Underwear, Mens Cologne, Mens Fashion

Go without em and youll be arrested in public
(Satire) Dunno what a calvinist is.

Because they're too busy thinking about who they're gonna fuck next to type full
words

Does the god cope really work? I mean if god really loved us, We wouldnt be incel, I wouldnt be incel, It feels like he hates us all, Gods love can only be given if he creates a positive expirience for us, By making us born an incel he really makes us suffer and shows that he hates us by making life a negative expirience.

Does the god cope really work? I mean if god really loved us, We wouldnt be incel, I wouldnt be incel, It feels like he hates us all, Gods love can only be given if he creates a positive expirience for us, By making us born an incel he really makes us suffer and shows that he hates us.
trvke.

Because they hear other ones of them saying it.

Does the god cope really work? I mean if god really loved us, We wouldnt be incel, I wouldnt be incel, It feels like he hates us all, Gods love can only be given if he creates a positive expirience for us, By making us born an incel he really makes us suffer and shows that he hates us by making life a negative expirience.
I think it's extremely cruel that the body doesn't have an 'off' switch considering the amount of unbearable pain that is possible in the world

Lately I think evil only exists, and 'good' is created by evil to be used as a camouflage to hide its activities

I think it's extremely cruel that the body doesn't have an 'off' switch considering the amount of unbearable pain that is possible

Lately I think evil only exists, and 'good' is created by evil to be used as a camouflage for to do its activities
You are right, The evil that is called vagina must be destroyed so more incels are spared from suffering.
This life is cruel and unbearable and without friends by our side its an isolating expirience, I quote ER:

The most beautiful place can be hell if you have to expirience it alone - ER

I think it's extremely cruel that the body doesn't have an 'off' switch considering the amount of unbearable pain that is possible in the world
Have you seen funky town.

I hear my sister and her other slut friends saying shit IRL.
they’ll say “oh em gee” SHUT UP CUNT.

They say the most annoying shit ever