Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do foids put on more makeup as they age or gain weight?

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
It really makes me JFL at foids who try to put on more makeup and/or dress better as they hit the wall or let themselves go.

Before you say anything, YES I know, it doesn't matter if she gained or lost weight, got older or younger or goes out looking like a complete slob, her inbox/DMs/Tinder profile will STILL be full of hundreds of men

but it just baffles me at how women are dumb enough to think that us Redpilled/Blackpilled dudes aren't gonna see thru all the makeup and see that she's trying to compensate for letting herself go as she ages.

Here are 2 before/after foids pictures in their primes (Early 20s) and after ~7 years of C.C. riding now in their late 20s:

483596 525766284101461 1938193229 n

FB IMG 1601764128526

20201003 182913

20201003 182903

Just to fake looks

Because they look uglier and need more makeup to look the same attractive.
Not a hard question.

Because they look uglier and need more makeup to look the same attractive.
Not a hard question.

Bruh do they really think they can be overweight and STILL be able to pull off Chad just because they have paint on their face? JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :banhammer::soy:

Nobody wants to look old and ugly.

It's not really an age issue . It's just that most of the time ugly correlates with old .

Some old people just accept it. Others can't. Others don't have to cuz due to good genes they age like fine wine.

Least that's how I see it.

Because it takes more effort for them to get chad or Tyrone

Bruh do they really think they can be overweight and STILL be able to pull off Chad just because they have paint on their face? JFL :lul: :blackpill: :lul: :lul: :lul: :banhammer::)

Nah, in their minds.
They won't cover their age or weight with makeup but to them makeup equals +SMV, and they realize their ugliness and so they are slapping it on.

They can and they did. :feelsclown:

Desperate Chadlite maybe but what Chad would fuck with an overweight woman with her best days behind her when he has 500+ foids blowing up his phone?
Nah, in their minds.
They won't cover their age or weight with makeup but to them makeup equals +SMV, and they realize their ugliness and so they are slapping it on.

I'd say most likely to fool the betabux SIMPS that are destined fo collect her remains after 15 years of C.C. riding JFL at these foids that think it's gonna work on us

Last edited:
Noids do this to show toward African men that they are less trashy & niggery than their other counterparts such as Shower cap noids you see in public.

None of them are in their "prime", they're both disgusting apes.

They cope bad jfl. I already expressed this idea, but I think it's all just the facade of beautiful life for foids. In reality behind the scenes, their lives are meaningless and miserable, because there is always a chadder Chad and stacier Stacy. Though, doesn't change the fact their lives petamog ours.

got older or younger
Jfl, I would like to be an incel with ability to get younger and back when I want. Would be cool :feelsautistic:
The black foid is good-looking btw, I mean, was. People here mostly hate black foids, but when she were a good-looking chocolato foid. Hate her as much though
Jfl at entire Industries existing targeted to help women cope with age and ugliness and everyone else not giving a single fuck about all the cels who need some solution for looks, like baldcels
Just to fake looks
Nobody wants to look old and ugly.

It's not really an age issue . It's just that most of the time ugly correlates with old .

Some old people just accept it. Others can't. Others don't have to cuz due to good genes they age like fine wine.

Least that's how I see it.
IQ pilled post

Jfl at entire Industries existing targeted to help women cope with age and ugliness and everyone else not giving a single fuck about all the cels who need some solution for looks, like baldcels

Yup it's like us incels can already see right thru the Bullshit. Foids and Chads have evolutionary "value" so of course society is going to "damsel in distress" cater to their every needs and try to make them comfortable as they're the genes that will continue the human species.

Us, not so much, nobody cares about us nor will they help us and will bitch at us or get annoyed or tell us to "man up" because we have NO VALUE. By evolutionary standards, us bottom men were meant to DIE OFF ALONE, we're the disposable waste society produced.

Truth Hurts :feelsbadman: :cryfeels: :f:

Bruh do they really think they can be overweight and STILL be able to pull off Chad just because they have paint on their face? JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :banhammer::soy:
It's not uncommen to see women over 40 with normies a decade younger than them now.

Yup it's like us incels can already see right thru the Bullshit. Foids and Chads have evolutionary "value" so of course society is going to "damsel in distress" cater to their every needs and try to make them comfortable as they're the genes that will continue the human species.

Us, not so much, nobody cares about us nor will they help us and will bitch at us or get annoyed or tell us to "man up" because we have NO VALUE. By evolutionary standards, us bottom men were meant to DIE OFF ALONE, we're the disposable waste society produced.

Truth Hurts :feelsbadman: :cryfeels: :f:
Brutal havenonameforapill pill
Society in 2036:
Ugly male, - *breathes*
Foid, - "911? Police? I have a report! Apparently there is a silly inkwellerino :soy::soy: in 300km radius who breathes in too much fresh air. I think there won't be enough for me, it deteriorates muh mental health and causes meh depression, I have to transfer 7m$ from my onlyfans to my bank account, and this disturbs me from going on with my daily life! Send everything you got!"
Police, - "yes mlady :soy::soy: f-16s are on their way! Silly inkwell will be reduced to dust, we are also sending tanks! You will receive your reward as a valuable member of society in 3 minutes!"

You're right about no value and people's behaviour towards us. It's always the same, they never care. I always wondered why. Genes are the best possible answer. There are lot more to our subconsciousness than we know now I guess

Too many women looking like fat clowns nowadays

Brutal havenonameforapill pill
Society in 2036:
Ugly male, - *breathes*
Foid, - "911? Police? I have a report! Apparently there is a silly inkwellerino :soy::soy: in 300km radius who breathes in too much fresh air. I think there won't be enough for me, it deteriorates muh mental health and causes meh depression, I have to transfer 7m$ from my onlyfans to my bank account, and this disturbs me from going on with my daily life! Send everything you got!"
Police, - "yes mlady :soy::soy: f-16s are on their way! Silly inkwell will be reduced to dust, we are also sending tanks! You will receive your reward as a valuable member of society in 3 minutes!"

Society in 2036:
Ugly male, - *breathes*

tenor.gif

Make up is good for hiding flaws, and even creating whole new features hence why girls like it.

But there is a misunderstoodment, they think more makeup is the answer when they get uglier because of fat gain or aging but in reality that more make up both doesnt do anything more, and giving a more fake look.