Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why Do Foids Paint Their Nails?

Y

youthislife

Veteran
It looks ugly and slutty.

Black nail paint is sexy imo especially if 12-15 y/o goth loli's do it

Because nail polish and cosmetic industry groomed them with marketing campaigns to do so.

Don't give them more attention :feelsseriously:

I think painted nails can look cool, literally who the fuck cares.

I hate when foids have super long fingernails, that shit looks like claws

Black nail paint is sexy imo
I think black nail polish and other dark/unconventional nail polish colors are sexy. Especially on their toenails.

But I like it better if the nails were unpainted or with clear nail polish.
I hate when foids have super long fingernails, that shit looks like claws
This. I don't like long fingernails either but it seems like the typical thing foids do these days.

I prefer them trimmed short.

to hide the fungus

long painted nails look good ( with dark colours )

yeah it's kinda dumb. maybe if they paint it white sometimes and it's clean and not fucked up then it's ok but not 24/7 foids are retarded tbh

this looks ok

41-H6D2CxTL.jpg

Because nail polish and cosmetic industry groomed them with marketing campaigns to do so.

most things women do are to attract a Chad.

To hide dirt and busted looking nails

for free internet points

I hate all of the makeup shit

To signal that it is a slut

Sales of model aircraft and whatnot had been falling. Hence, model paint sales where down.

So...

They stuck a new lid+brush on them and they were remarketed as "fingernail paint."

Painted is OK, I hate those large fake nails. 100% no foid with fake nails is ever going to do any manual work with her hands if you date her

Leading theory is that it is an honest signal of being upper class, not having to do any manual labor

not to simp, but i like painted nails on girls. tbh painted nails are a lot less slutty than pretty much anything else foids are up to these days