Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why do foids not want chads to be nice?

K

KeepCoping

5'7 wizardcel
★★★★★
Im asking because I was on the bus going home today and literally heard two foids talking about some guy. I was shocked at the blatant blackpill but she told, im assuming, her friend that she isnt into "that guy" because hes "too nice".

Its actually over for nice cels.

Because no aggressive cnc rape play sex coming from him to her

yeah women dont actually like nice people. they are attracted to sociopaths.

its some cringe bad boy movie trope they are attracted to. women are boring as shit.

It's all about the halo effect. Chad will be seen as 100% positive no matter what he acts like or does. Chad can be nice or mean, doesn't make any difference.

Im asking because I was on the bus going home today and literally heard two foids talking about some guy. I was shocked at the blatant blackpill but she told, im assuming, her friend that she isnt into "that guy" because hes "too nice".

Its actually over for nice cels.
Women are demonic

It's all about the halo effect. Chad will be seen as 100% positive no matter what he acts like or does. Chad can be nice or mean, doesn't make any difference.
Dark triad chad fucks, nice chad will get cucked

Kind of off topic but what is wild to me is how foids will have these sorts of conversations so brazenly in public for everyone to hear, they really act like they own the whole world and you're worth about as much as a fly on the wall to them.

True true but i feel like the moment chad is nice, maybe it will be used against him. This particular man they were talking about, might not be chad, though.

True true but i feel like the moment chad is nice, maybe it will be used against him. This particular man they were talking about, might not be chad, though.
mhmmm

Because they enjoy the drama that comes along with being with a "bad boy". Nice goys are too boring

Kind of off topic but what is wild to me is how foids will have these sorts of conversations so brazenly in public for everyone to hear, they really act like they own the whole world and you're worth about as much as a fly on the wall to them.
Nah this is on topic, because I was shocked myself. I think its the effect of womans opinions being backed by feminists and simps, no matter what. Even redpillers will turn the tables on men and say dont be too nice, be masculine, hold frame etc.

I think its the effect of womans opinions being backed by feminists and simps
I think apart of it is the matriarchy and gynocentric society but its crazy how they will walk around talking about semi-personal shit as if no one else is around.

because they like to be dominated, but they express it as "i want a man that can make me feel safe" or "i want a man that can make me feel small and feminine" but what they actually mean is "chad, please rape me in bed" its just virtue signaling to make themselves look better as people than they actually are

because they like to be dominated, but they express it as "i want a man that can make me feel safe" or "i want a man that can make me feel small and feminine" but what they actually mean is "chad, please rape me in bed" its just virtue signaling to make themselves look better as people than they actually are
High IQ

They want to feel dominated by them they want them to fuck them hard not act nice to them like normies do

Because no aggressive cnc rape play sex coming from him to her

Funny cause the bad boy chads they go for are the exact opposite and are more likely to kill them especially thugmaxxers.

They have a thing for psychopathic spree killers. I think that sums it up.

Then they should be banned from ever reporting domestic abuse ever again

I swear if someone says "Its in their nature"

It makes the guy seem desperate. If a guy needs to try it means he's unattractive. That's their thought process.

Also water is wet women are attracted to psychopathic men