Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why do foids like movies about cannibals?

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Foids are obsessed with this love story about cannibal Chad and his sheboon girlfriend:

Foids lusted over Jeffry Dahmer in this tv show:

Some new one just came out:

They're even making tv shows, even comedies clearly targeting female audiences.

What the fuck :fuk: why are foids obsessed with this shit? It's like cannibalism is an entire genre of movies and tv shows now.

They want their pussies eaten by chad.

Because cannibalism is a dark triad thing and women love the fantasy of "fixing" a dark triad Chad.

Chad chad chad
42209.jpg

If you think about it, cannibalism fits perfectly into their worldview, it stops world hunger, it stops animals being killed, helps against climate change. Some jew can just promote it and say "being against cannibalism was just a social construct that the white patriarchy invented to keep women down*. Obviously you'd have to only eat people who died from natural causes but I could see them going for it.

foids are into dark triad shit thats all

Because of masochism and hybristophilia.

Women can have the most revolting, immoral, unjust, autodestructive and destructive of others, sick desires and it's all still accepted by soyciety.

Meanwhile the average non-cucked man is like, "I just wanted some minimally young doable girl who hasn't taken 10 dicks and has a pleasant personality" and he's suddenly a pedophile misogynistic monster who deserves to get cancelled and jailed.

Last edited: