Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do foids keep trying to be comedians?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
Every comedy festival, comedy show, comedy club, or comedy-related event is now at least half, often more, foids trying to be standup comedians. They actually think they’re funny or something. Who the fuck is telling them they are? It is knowledge as old as time itself that foids cannot be funny, under any circumstances. And yet there just seems to be millions of them now, new ones springing up all the time, all clones of each other - all generic identical feminist vegan SJW left-wing cunts making shitty jokes about Trump or Brexit or whatever. Comedy used to be a male domain and was actually clever and original and groundbreaking. Now it’s just retarded political rants from SJWs with shaved/coloured hair and piercings/tattoos galore.

Because orbiters validate them and call them funny

They get easy gigs because they are women. They actually believe their good because normies feel they have to laugh because its a female. Its just one big echo chamber where no one calls them out on being shit. I would like some female comedians to get guillotined, I wonder if they still think they are funny then

If it has any relation to media, leftists have full control over it. Leftists arent even funny, they get offended by too many things to have a good sensr of humor. I literally couldnt joke that real men only eat meat without triggering leftists. All they mostly do is bring politics to every fucking thing.

If it has any relation to media, leftists have full control over it. Leftists arent even funny, they get offended by too many things to have a good sensr of humor. I literally couldnt joke that real men only eat meat without triggering leftists. All they mostly do is bring politics to every fucking thing.

This is what I don’t get - why and how did the left manage to control the MSM so much? Right wing parties often win elections, and in my home country (UK) we’ve seen a surge in right-wing populist politics. I’m sure it’s because of the fabians silently and slowly infiltrating the civil service and other unelected government bodies and hiring lots of women (who are easy to brainwash due to their low IQ).

Easy Money, just act like a dude and be brassy, the audience will eat it up. Guys have to play up being idiots whereas women just have to give stand-up a go and talk about being a woman and how hard it is while belittling men. Look at the trash that passes as comedy stars like Schumer, McKinnon, Haddish, etc.

This is what I don’t get - why and how did the left manage to control the MSM so much? Right wing parties often win elections, and in my home country (UK) we’ve seen a surge in right-wing populist politics.
There are a few reasons why I think that is on the top of my head
1) The type of jobs that would attract leftists more are not as economical or business-related as the type of jobs that would attract right wingers. Only a liberal would go after a English or journalism degree the vast majority of the time, for example. When you think about their philosophy I can see why they would want to be more of a preacher type position rather than a business man. Business degrees, on the other hand, hold a far larger portion of right wingers.
2) Media position makes it far more beneficial to be a servile virtue signaler rather than a brave person willing to go outside of socially accepted standards and morals. Like racism is so psychotically taboo that questioning movements like black lives matter will do so much harm to you while going supporting it will win you far more support, and thus more power.
3) kind of goes along with #2, but social media is like that but on steroids. If you hold left wing beliefs a right wing employer wouldn't mind that much, especially if you just do your job. But if you hold right wing positions you are "racist/sexist" and you are a bad person / not representative of the company and you will not be able to get a job. Therefore right wing positions stay away from social media, which increases leftism, and the cycle continues negatively.
4) Apolitical people (large portion of who don't care enough to vote) are more likely to lean towards SJW beliefs than anti-SJW beliefs. So it still benefits leftist media that the crowd is more sjw.
5) leftists have a stranglehold on universities on general, and the explanation for that is similar to #1.

My post from another thread: https://incels.is/threads/feeymale-humor.66717/post-1244138

Being a comic involves saying things that make yourself vulnerable. Foids find it all too easy to fall back to the security blanket of standing behind a larger identity while in such a moment of vulnerability. They don't take risks like men and comedy itself needs risk takers.

Females can´t be funny.

Highly agreed brother. All they joke about is being slutty and expect praise just because they're female.

Right wing parties often win elections, and in my home country (UK) we’ve seen a surge in right-wing populist politics.
That would only matter in actual democracies. The reality is that most western countries are jew-owned plutocracies.
As an example, notice how the current british gov doesn't give a fuck about brexit (will of the people) and is more interested in picking fights with Russia over a blatant false flag.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back