Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do foids have it so much better than males in general?

• Thread starter PleaseDontWakeMe
  • Start date
PleaseDontWakeMe

PleaseDontWakeMe

Banned
-
It's totally unfair. I bumped into an old neighbour. She is an overweight black foid single mom. She's probably a 4/10 in the face, but lower rating for her body. Her looksmatch wouldn't even get laid. I keep seeing overweight and obese foids with children. I haven't seen a single obese man with a child. In fact I personally only know one young obese man. All of the rest made the effort to lose the weight in attempts to get a foid.

We live in a gynocentric society.

Females are overpowered. It has to stop.

because vagina

(whiteknights) + (a lot of dumbass guys with the "vagina = gold mine" mindset) + (normies think they're remedying past discrimination and make things easier for them) = the gynocentric society we have now.

Women are inherently more valuable than males.

A society can function with 100 females and 1 man, but not 100 men and 1 female.

Men are biologically gynocentric. Feminism and modernity threw flames on the fire.

Foids control who gets to reproduce so they dont have to worry about dieing as virgins sex is just guaranteed to them so much that if they have to much they are seen as bad people while men are still under the impression that if they apply game they can get the foids they want

Women are inherently more valuable than males.

A society can function with 100 females and 1 man, but not 100 men and 1 female.
Reproduction wise sure, but can it maintain safety and other vital needs with just one man?

Reproduction wise sure, but can it maintain safety and other vital needs with just one man?

No which is why the birth rate is roughly 50:50, infact slightly more males than females. But the point is that every female born, is born with the purpose of reproducing. Most males born are throwaways - there to defend the hive, throw themselves at an enemy, or work to produce food.

Reproduction is a difficult task that is a biological destiny for women, making them have intrinsic worth.

Look at other species where this is very common. Lions, bison, elephants etc... The females have an established herd and take care of themselves and the children, while the males fight for breeding rights.

Because of cucks

Jfl you can always try gaymaxxing, might like it, you never know if you dont try man..
Read that most men fuck both men and women anyway in ancient greek.
And men who only like one gender is considered eccentric jfl..fr

Dont know how they all dont die of aids though..

Jfl you can always try gaymaxxing, might like it, you never know if you dont try man..
Read that most men fuck both men and women anyway in ancient greek.
And men who only like one gender is considered eccentric jfl..fr

(((Gaymaxxing)))

You haven't seen a single obese men with children? Lol
There are plenty. But have you seen an obese ugly midget with children? Bet you don't.

Look at other species where this is very common. Lions, bison, elephants etc... The females have an established herd and take care of themselves and the children, while the males fight for breeding rights.
Humans survive because of groups and tools not brute strength. You're dead against a bear no matter if you're man or female. Only reason men have more strength is BC they're disposable and don't need that energy to stay alive during starvation in order to preserve species.

Foids control who gets to reproduce so they dont have to worry about dieing as virgins sex is just guaranteed to them so much that if they have to much they are seen as bad people while men are still under the impression that if they apply game they can get the foids they want
Lol no, foids who have lots of sex isnt considered bad because she could have it easily. Its because foids get fucked, taking dick and loads, she basically gets cummed on.
Whereas men dominate, and brutally fucks her hole and then dump loads on her.
One is plain disgusting, the other is alpha as fuck.

Just look at gay role tbh, plenty bottoms and not enough top
Finding someone whos willing to fuck is harder than finding someone willing to get fucked. Still only tops are considered the alpha ones.

Because men are now seen as disposable whereas women are the gatekeepers. Females have always had power because of that but now thanks to feminism, they have near-total control over everything in the West. As a result, men have much less than they once did. Combined with being seen as disposable due to women having access to Chads and machination, the vast majority of men are getting little to nothing in terms of benefits or even basic necessities.

gaymaxxing
giphy.gif

Try getting a blowjob from them at least, who knows, men are better than women at everything, they probably give better bj than foid...
Im just joking, so pls dont ban me mod

You haven't seen a single obese men with children? Lol
There are plenty. But have you seen an obese ugly midget with children? Bet you don't.

In my part of England. I don't see fat men with a girlfriend. I only see middle aged white men at work that claim to have a woman.

jews emasculated men and empowered foids

Because foids control the sexual market place. they are weka though and have no power themselves, cucks do their bidding in hope of female attention, sex and because the male naturally wants to protect and serve females I guess.

Because thirst

We're living in the middle of a alpha simp shit sandwich.

Lol one of my neighbours is a medium height gymcel and his wife is obese as phuk and i mean shes a beast

Was she on top of him during sex, no gymceli g would save him and it would be over

Anyway this is true OP. Fok women

It's because men run opposite to the concept of "if you can't handle me at my worst, than you don't deserve me at my best."

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back