Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do foids hate ugly/average men's dating success?

she's mad at sub8 men having any success.

very empathetic

Permission to rape her ??
Image 2

They feel repulsed by the thought of an ugly man even LOOKING at an attractive woman, much less dating one. They feel this way even when you jerk off to a fictional character, hence their constant countersignaling of fanservice, lolicon, etc. I can't think of any more definitive proof that women actively HATE undesirable males

The funny thing is, Stacy + sub-5 couples are a myth, you'll NEVER see them with your own eyes outside of cherry-picked photos by bluepillers on the internet. The "gorgeous woman" she's talking about is probably a solid 5, and the "thing that doesn't qualify as human" is probably a low-tier normie at worst

The funny thing is, Stacy + sub-5 couples are a myth, you'll NEVER see them with your own eyes outside of cherry-picked photos by bluepillers on the internet. The "gorgeous woman" she's talking about is probably a solid 5, and the "thing that doesn't qualify as human" is probably a low-tier normie at worst
I wonder what the foid who tweeted that would have to say about cases like this, which are FAR more common to see than instances of men dating up. Guy who mogs me to hell and back dating a woman I'd rather chop my penis off than settle for. Feels outright surreal

Foids projecting as always, there are way more ugly foids with attractive men, whose son is gonna be a future .is user than vice versa

Moneymaxxing

The "gorgeous woman" she's talking about is probably a solid 5
Solid 5 is a median individual.

The median foid is obese, diseased and deformed.

Beautiful= average to below average (women never call actual attracted women beautiful out of jealousy)
Ugly = average

If I had to guess its because they are scared non chads will reproduce and create more non chads

Reminder, this is normies' and especially normie women's reaction to looksmatched couples, because they see men as much less attractive than women and love to inflate other women's egos.

I hope she dies slowly. The nerve of this narcissist piece of crap enrages me.