Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do foids hate non NT men so much?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Being truecel I am treated worse than an actual criminal or AIDS infested druggy

Because foids hate anyone who is not able to talk to them

Foids only love themselves. They have no empathy for anybody else. If they don't see any value on you, they'll hate you.:blackpill:

foids hate every sub8 male

Foids see themselves as supercars. Non NT males are unpaved roads. Chad is fresh tarmac.

Being truecel I am treated worse than an actual criminal or AIDS infested druggy
Yeah I have realized this too a lot.
NT is very important if you want to have any chances as a non-chad.

Why are foids the active ones and men the receiving ones in your analogy? :feelshehe:

Because there is disproportionate demand for males vs for females. Roads are everywhere, they are a dime a dozen just like men who want sex and validation.

Everyone would love to have a supercar but lol good luck getting one, and the prices are outrageous. Just like holes.

Why so literal?

Implying woman hate criminals or std ridden druggies. They LOVE these demographics dude.

Foids only love themselves. They have no empathy for anybody else. If they don't see any value on you, they'll hate you.:blackpill:

Fuck female nature. It's fucking disgusting. Men DO EVERYTHING for women. WOMEN DO NOTHING and still get loved. Are men loved by women despite all this? NO. And guess who is the opressed gender?

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH IM FUCKING GOING JOKER RN

Women are the ultimate social animal by nature , all of them.

They need other( specialy men but not only)
To survive.

For million of year ,could a women in the wilderness could survive on her own .

Of course not, she was gonna starved , attacked by animal or taken by other men.

Her survival depend on her orbiter and people willing to do shit for them.

Women hate to be associated to non NT male because that isolate them and hurt their social status and hinder their ultimate quest to amass a ton of orbiter

Incel TV just debunked this, up until today I also thought that toilets were incapable of love... They are just incapable of loving us. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I absolutely loathe this fact, we will never be loved, as long as we live.

Women are the ultimate social animal by nature , all of them.

They need other( specialy men but not only)
To survive.

For million of year ,could a women in the wilderness could survive on her own .

Of course not, she was gonna starved , attacked by animal or taken by other men.

Her survival depend on her orbiter and people willing to do shit for them.

Women hate to be associated to non NT male because that isolate them and hurt their social status and hinder their ultimate quest to amass a ton of orbiter

You are right, it simply makes no evolutionary sense to associate yourself with a man who is incapable of making social connections when your entire life and those of your potential offspring are all entirely dependent on social connections. Their hatred towards us is because the toilets that did reproduce with non-NT men didn't successfully reproduce.

Toilets need social connections to survive.

You are right, it simply makes no evolutionary sense to associate yourself with a man who is incapable of making social connections when your entire life and those of your potential offspring are all entirely dependent on social connections. Their hatred towards us is because the toilets that did reproduce with non-NT men didn't successfully reproduce.

You understood everything

Incel TV just debunked this, up until today I also thought that toilets were incapable of love... They are just incapable of loving us. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I absolutely loathe this fact, we will never be loved, as long as we live.
I didn't know that his word is preach. Do you happen to know what source material specifically? so i can come to my own conclusions?

Just like cats so retarded and lazy yet wanted by everyone

They don't. They hate ugly, non-NT men. Being Autistic and Chad is actually a halo effect.

Aspies are too safe, woman want drama

A guy who cheats and gives her mild beatings is better than peaceful aspie dork

You summarized what I was thinking. Non NT males are much more likely to be low on the social ladder and to be social outcasts compared to a NT male.

Aspies are too safe, woman want drama

A guy who cheats and gives her mild beatings is better than peaceful aspie dork
No wonder foids like criminals or broke men. If you are working average job with no criminal record you are considered boring as fuck

Because being an aspie is the epitome of being low status. They are awkward and they couldn't even argue back if someone verbally attacked them. They are really the bottom of the barrel when it comes to social status. Social status doesn't even necessarily mean whether you have a high paying job or anything like that, its about social dominance.. and aspies have zero of that. Women can't respect or be attracted to men like that. Never.

Because being an aspie is the epitome of being low status. They are awkward and they couldn't even argue back if someone verbally attacked them. They are really the bottom of the barrel when it comes to social status. Social status doesn't even necessarily mean whether you have a high paying job or anything like that, its about social dominance.. and aspies have zero of that. Women can't respect or be attracted to men like that. Never.

Which means a NTmaxxed broke bum will be higher on social ladder than an aspie programmer?

Which means a NTmaxxed broke bum will be higher on social ladder than an aspie programmer?
In social situations of course. Social status has a lot to do with how much other people like you, what behavior is accepted from you etc. If you have higher status you have much more leeway in terms of what you can say or do to others and how much people appreciate their presence. As an ugly aspie with low status you are typically only given one chance or maybe not even accepted at all by your peers.

Social status is a tricky thing, because it doesn't always mean that the person has societal status so to speak. For example you could be a doctor and still have people sneer at you, laugh at you behind your back and the bum guy who hasn't worked in a decade and is addicted to drugs can still get respect from other people and have women throw themselves at him.