Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do foids hate compliments/thirst comments?

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
Before you say "foids only hate compliments when they come from ugly men" I guess that is true but what about when they're done anonymously and they still complain? What goes through their minds that makes them to hate it so much? If a morbidly obese 0/10 foid catcalled me I would be happy that someone finds me attractive and take it as a compliment, why don't foids do the same? Why is everything muh sexual harassment when it comes to these whores?

Last edited:
its not that they hate thirst comments, just a simple case of chad only foids who only want attention from chad (no sub5's)

They hate being reminded that they only have sexual value.

I don't care, but it's racist entitlement.

If they can't see his face, they assume the worst.

If they can't see his face, they assume the worst.

I'm quite sure the other guy is the same age as I am and healthy.

They’re extremely insecure and constantly doubt themselves and often assume people are just being disingenuous to butter them up. That’s why they’ll wear 5lbs of makeup and post so many selfies with 30 layers of filter

They don't hate compliments from chad and chadlites.

Unless its Chad everybody is a creep or stalker

If I was a ugly foid i'd rope too if I always got compliments from incels chudcels and sub-5s but never chads

They hate being reminded that they only have sexual value.
This. Some women get really mad when they feel people only want to fuck them. Unless they see it's Chad...

They get so many compliments on a daily basis that a regular compliment has no value to them anymore

Women hate to talk to anonymous people who do not show their face

They hate that we think we have a choice in giving a compliment; they think sub 5s are non humans who have to obey.

You have to understand that foids are the ones that pick their mating partners and they are chad only. Anything that goes against this principle deeply repulses them. Besides that, chad doesn't need to try to ingratiate.

Foids already know they're hot. They don't need a subhuman to tell them that

it allows them to victimize themselves for clout

Toilets hate it when they're brought back down to earth.