Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do foids fucking do shit like this?

It's a form of clickbait that has become a genre in and of itself. Take a slutty picture, add thought provoking sub text. Profit. Foids have little shame and their orbiters have even less.
It isn't even thought provoking text tbh
Talking about philosophy and meaning of life and unplugging and getting away from it all when you are high status like foids are is the new "I'm above you" status signaling.

lol

imagine being a man and thinking yoga was for anything other than attracting chad
The sad thing is yoga was originally practiced by curry males as a spiritual exercise and wasn't associated with thots making themselves flexible for chad until it got picked up as a fad in western countries.
Foids make a meme out of everything they touch.

Maybe Otto Weininger was right here:
"The morphological isolation of the sexual area from the rest of the body in the case of man, may be taken as symbolical of the relation of sex to his whole nature. Just as there is a contrast between the sexual and the sexless parts of a man's body, so there is a time-change in his sexuality. The female is always sexual, the male is sexual only intermittently. The sexual instinct is always active in woman (as to the apparent exceptions to this sexuality of women, I shall have to speak later on), whilst in man it is at rest from time to time. And thus it happens that the sexual impulse of the male is eruptive in character and so appears stronger. The real difference between the sexes is that in the male the desire is periodical, in the female continuous. "

“Woman, in short, has an unconscious life, man a conscious life, and the genius the most conscious life.”

Or it is shameless clickbait. IDK

and then they complain about being sexualized cuz its chad only teehee

Call me a faggot but I don't even find this to be arousing at all.

Because you can't shame them anymore. They have no self awarness. They don't realize how pathetic and whory and desperate for attention this looks. We need to shame women more
Likes and followers, then they can make a living off of it. Tutorial mode.
IMG 20200925 190234 002

Do you like to travel @ThoughtfulCel ?

Last edited: