Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do foids fucking do shit like this?

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Screenshot 20200925 103321 Instagram

The picture and the description have nothing to do with each other. I dont fucking understand it.

What is the point of this? Who uploads pictures of themselves in compromising sexual positions and then puts some philosophical bullshit under it?

Just say "Im a dumb whore with nothing of value to offer than my body Look!!" And be done with it.

Is this another shining example of why I should respect women?

Last edited:
Likes and followers, then they can make a living off of it. Tutorial mode.

Because you can't shame them anymore. They have no self awarness. They don't realize how pathetic and whory and desperate for attention this looks. We need to shame women more

they are literally baboons, they must constantly display their crotch/asses

yoga is just lol

it's always been solely or foids to dress and act like whores

Because you can't shame them anymore. They have no self awarness. They don't realize how pathetic and whory and desperate for attention this looks. We need to shame women more

What is the point of this?
To show off.

As for yoga, I think some women are into it because they are naturally very flexible so when they try yoga they feel like they're good at it or something.

People like to do stuff they're good at.

I actually like yoga. I find it cool for some reason. I'm terrible at it though because I'm stiff AF.

Last edited:
Thanks OP, now I have to coom.

The things people do. In conclusion, you’re a whore.

Likes and followers, then they can make a living off of it. Tutorial mode.
Social media and it consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Imagine having a daughter and this is what she does.

Imagine having a daughter and this is what she does.
Imagine being the person in a relationship with her. I cannot imagine having a girlfriend or wife that does this. If I had a girlfriend or wife I would not allow anything. Not “le girlfriend group book reading time” or “social media’s only to post food” type shit a lot of tradcucks have. Literally nothing. No anything. A phone number would even be pushing it honestly.

Being a whore is in their genes , isnt it jfl

9/10 do it
dumb picture of themselves+ a quote that has nothing to do with the picture

Jfl at that quote. I will make sure to use that the next time a slutty whore gets 'raped' in GTA V while dressed like this.

Yeah officer she said no, but what's more important, the things people do or the things people say?

Don't objectify women

View attachment 345172

The picture and the description have nothing to do with each other. I dont fucking understand it.

What is the point of this? Who uploads pictures of themselves in compromising sexual positions and then puts some philosophical bullshit under it?

Pigskin women are animals and their men are cucks. It's that simple. No amount of "muh tech" will change that genetic tendency

Pigskin women are animals and their men are cucks. It's that simple. No amount of "muh tech" will change that genetic tendency
The number of dollars Jeff Bezos is worth IQ

She's ready to take a shit? What a stupid pose.

Bluepillers: 78

Uh Oh. I've awakened the horde

Toilets will be toilets

Thinking about taking yoga classes. Let's see how that turns out.

It's a form of clickbait that has become a genre in and of itself. Take a slutty picture, add thought provoking sub text. Profit. Foids have little shame and their orbiters have even less.

It's a form of clickbait that has become a genre in and of itself. Take a slutty picture, add thought provoking sub text. Profit. Foids have little shame and their orbiters have even less.
Cannot say I'm surprised. Only a foid could do something this retarded and feel special

Cannot say I'm surprised. Only a foid could do something this retarded and feel special
If foids were smarter I would suspect it was a meta commentary on how little they respect men. The foid knows that no matter what she does, cuck will click on the photo because big ass. So when cuck clicks, the foid mocks him by putting a completely irrelevant caption, as if to say none of this makes sense but that doesn't matter because you are a pathetic weasel.

If foids were smarter I would suspect it was a meta commentary on how little they respect men. The foid knows that no matter what she does, cuck will click on the photo because big ass. So when cuck clicks, the foid mocks him by putting a completely irrelevant caption, as if to say none of this makes sense but that doesn't matter because you are a pathetic weasel.
Trust me I doubt a foid could even think up half of what you said. She just decided to take a slutty picture and then put some random shit in order to feel special.

Philisophical quote and a picture of my ass to 300,000 people! Im so quirky and special *giggles*

Trust me I doubt a foid could even think up half of what you said. She just decided to take a slutty picture and then put some random shit in order to feel special.

Philisophical quote and a picture of my ass to 300,000 people! Im so quirky and special *giggles*
It's no wonder they are as fucked up as they are. When you can get that kind of attention with so little effort, people must appear so cheap to you.

yoga is just lol

it's always been solely or foids to dress and act like whores

Yoga is made for sluts who want to be bendy for their chad who demands monkey sex in absurd positions

Yoga is made for sluts who want to be bendy for their chad who demands monkey sex in absurd positions

lol

imagine being a man and thinking yoga was for anything other than attracting chad

"Don't sexualize woman!!!!!"

Her yoga instructor "instructed" her well.

View attachment 345172

Just say "Im a dumb whore with nothing of value to offer than my body Look!!" And be done with it.

Foids belong in zoos. Free the gorillas and put the foids in zoos

I want to repeatedly punch her face with a knuckle-duster in a 1v1 GTA V.

Saying anything other than a positive compliment will get you instantly perma banned from the site.

There's not even a way to express your displeasure with an attention seeking whore sticking her asshole in the air taking a picture of it and then sharing it with millions of anonymous men on the internet.

It's just an excuse to show off her ass for chad, but she has to play this stupid social game where she's pretending that this isn't what she's really doing, lest everybody think she's a giga slut, which she is.

There's literally no other reason.

Foids belong in zoos. Free the gorillas and put the foids in zoos
Number of hairs on my body IQ
It's just an excuse to show off her ass for chad, but she has to play this stupid social game where she's pretending that this isn't what she's really doing, lest everybody think she's a giga slut, which she is.

There's literally no other reason.
Saying anything other than a positive compliment will get you instantly perma banned from the site.

There's not even a way to express your displeasure with an attention seeking whore sticking her asshole in the air taking a picture of it and then sharing it with millions of anonymous men on the internet.
This is the state of women. Tell me, are women of today honestly any better than the ones from 50 years ago?

Absolutely disgusting. This is going to be someone's mother. Imagine this was your mom

"What's the meaning of life?" muses foid while sucking chad's cock.

Last edited: