Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why do foids find sexual innuendo so so so funny?

misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
Fucking immature cuuuuuuuuuuuuuunts!

because estrogen

That is the only thing they can attempt to joke about

Because their entire psyche is inherently preoccupied by thoughts related to reproduction, either directly or indirectly. Thus, when you make sexual jokes, you prod at the constant thoughts they have, but keep to themselves, and it becomes an external pressure release to laugh at it.

If a joke is related to something you constantly think about internally, then it will resonate with you more than if it was about some random topic.

adult women are still children mentally

Because their entire psyche is inherently preoccupied by thoughts related to reproduction, either directly or indirectly. Thus, when you make sexual jokes, you prod at the constant thoughts they have, but keep to themselves, and it becomes an external pressure release to laugh at it.

If a joke is related to something you constantly think about internally, then it will resonate with you more than if it was about some random topic.
The parts of their brain which aren't related to this faded away over time due to disuse

With Chads they do. With us sub 8 PSLers. Nothing but disgust & hatred.

High IQ, but this is pretty much true of all humans. Men are not in contrast enlightened beings of virtue and discipline, the majority of our behaviour is geared towards reproduction as well, which is why we will betray every principle of fraternity and shit all over each other if we think it will increase our chances with an attractive woman, same thing women do to each other when faced with Chad.

With Chads they do. With us sub 8 PSLers. Nothing but disgust & hatred.

*Chad makes sexual innuendo*
"HAHAHA! Stop Chad, I can't breathe!"

*Incel makes same joke*
"That's disgusting. You need to grow up."

I think they do it to express sexual thoughts. They will never make such jokes around sub-8 men, but around chads and other stacies they'll joke constantly about sex.

Sex and cock is all they are interested in. Notice as teens they refer to them as "boy crazy". Weird that boys are never called girl crazy.

Stand ups put this on display with their "My vagina" specials.

Because teehee sex with Chad

*Incel makes same joke*
more like incel gets charged with sexual harassment

With Chads they do.
With us sub 8 PSLers. Nothing but disgust & hatred.
*Incel makes same joke*
more like incel gets charged with sexual harassment
This except I will add sometimes instead of law enforcement they will just complain to their beta orbiters to beat you up.

Gigachad will never have to dirty his hands with this (though he might for fun if he severely outclasses you) this is why foids foster reverse-harems as a personal army.

Actual high IQ post tbh

I don’t know