Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do foids find buttcrack on face hot?

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★★
I never understood the appeal of chin dimples. It's a dirty asshole on a persons face yet foids are ready to give a guys chin a rim job whenever they see it. Fucking degenrate subhuman trash if you ask me. Like how can any femoid find this hot???

What are you talking about jfl no foid finds this attractive

It‘s just that some of the chads that foids find attractive have butt chins, they don’t specifically like them though

Last edited:
Cleft chin is a halo but in the pic above it’s a little too much especially since the rest of his face isn’t top tier

I never understood the appeal of chin dimples. It's a dirty asshole on a persons face yet foids are ready to give a guys chin a rim job whenever they see it. Fucking degenrate subhuman trash if you ask me. Like how can any femoid find this hot???

View attachment 574984
dont diss my chin bailey gates

Ngl it looks very disgusting. But probably would work with chad or chad-lite features.

What are you talking about jfl no foid finds this attractive

It‘s just that some of the chads that foids find attractive have butt chins, they don’t specifically like them though
Ngl it looks very disgusting. But probably would work with chad or chad-lite features.