Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do foids do this?

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-

Don't they have respect for their ancestors? Their parents? Or at least self-respect?
It seems that males are really the only ones that care about racial loyalty.

they want to improve their genes

I want to colonize a cute Noodle, ngl ded srs.

They subconsciously want to be colonized by the ideal mate. They just open their legs to the victor of any war, they know nothing of loyalty. Only men suffer in wars.

It seems that males are really the only ones that care about racial loyalty.
when one tribe conquered another the men and boys got killed while the women and girls got fucked, this is why females are able to rationalise away cheating or any other kind of betrayal: it's been selected for in our species

when one tribe conquered another the men and boys got killed while the women and girls got fucked, this is why females are able to rationalise away cheating or any other kind of betrayal: it's been selected for in our species
that makes biological sense tbh. But is there any source for this? Or is it just a hypothesis

Take the racepill

White people are gods.

That's why you don't give freedoms to women.

Ethnics in general are white worshipping cucks. Only 1-2 minority races have any pride or backbone

just rescept dead people hypothesis

"Racial loyalty." No, no I don't give a damn about racial loyalty.

Ethnics in general are white worshipping cucks. Only 1-2 minority races have any pride or backbone
Would you be proud of this?

Would you be proud of this?

Behind closed doors, no. I’m ethnic and I dislike my race, I would never shamelessly and publicly kiss white ass the way a lot of ethnics do though

Women are whores, it's a sad world we live in. However I don't think men care about racial loyalty, most of them would fuck any good looking girl without caring for her race.

Behind closed doors, no. I’m ethnic and I dislike my race, I would never shamelessly and publicly kiss white ass the way a lot of ethnics do though
yeah. being sad about the current state of your ethnicity is one thing but actively submitting to whites/asians depending on the country is another

Women are whores, it's a sad world we live in. However I don't think men care about racial loyalty, most of them would fuck any good looking girl without caring for her race.
That's because they don't have options

Fun fact: Portuguese were the masters of slave trade, almost 6 million in total. A lot more than other European Empires.

I will colonize then since Iberians are a union of blood.

That's because they don't have options
Even white chads fuck black stacies. I heard my father saying "pretty girls have no race", that pretty much sums it up.

I will colonize their colons!

And put my mark of the semicolon on their foreheads to mark them as mine!

Just wait until the only "white men" are nasty creepy jews!

Fun fact: Portuguese were the masters of slave trade, almost 6 million in total. A lot more than other European Empires.

I will colonize then since Iberians are a union of blood.
Wrong, jews were the masters of slave trade. Who is worse the drug dealers or the consumers? In the slave trade, jews were the dealers and whites the consumers.
Even white chads fuck black stacies. I heard my father saying "pretty girls have no race", that pretty much sums it up.
But it's not the same thing, if women betray their race their Mitochondrial DNA is done.

Wrong, jews were the masters of slave trade. Who is worse the drug dealers or the consumers? In the slave trade, jews were the dealers and whites the consumers.

But it's not the same thing, if women betray their race their Mitochondrial DNA is done.
Stop reading so much /pol/.
Jews were considered the same as mulattoes, yes they had a lot of money but their rights did not reach to that of a Roman Catholic in Portugal / Spain.
Both Christians and Jews participated in the slave trade, it wasn't only jews.

You're quite brainwashed.

Stop reading so much /pol/.
Jews were considered the same as mulattoes, yes they had a lot of money but their rights did not reach to that of a Roman Catholic in Portugal / Spain.
Both Christians and Jews participated in the slave trade, it wasn't only jews.

You're quite brainwashed.
:bluepill: