Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do foids do this, literally every last one?

Rensudesu

Rensudesu

Mayohodestroyer
★★★★
Call extraordinaripy ugly girls/trannies/kids beautiful? This is beyond virtue signalling, there must be an evolutionary advantage to acting so patronizing to the the unnatractive. Fuck, they even act like this to kids with genetic syndromes, the one exception is unnatractive male adults without disablities.

Attachments

• ur-face-is-so-perfect-so-perfect-omg-youre-gorgeous-20066776.png
    ur-face-is-so-perfect-so-perfect-omg-youre-gorgeous-20066776.png
    117.2 KB · Views: 110
i hate this so much, just a way for them to get attention and think they're being so nice by this retarded lying, in reality they're heartless cunts who wouldn't even give thier looksmatch a chance

i have no idea why but it pisses me off

Virtue signalling, so they can make it seem as if they are good people.

The world may never know

They're not kidding anybody, least of all the freak in the picture. Who wants this?

I wish that foids hated each other as much they hate incels.

Because foids lie, all the fucking time

It's in a foids nature to lie. It kept her safe. But also, they want to be perceived as non-judgemental and compassionate, even to the point of claiming this ugly, goblin-like girl is "beautiful", while cruelly rejecting any man as "ugly" because he's under 5'11"

I seriously hate virtue signalling..

Its the same way the media keep telling us that obese women are sexy (they are not) and that men are into big girls (we are not).

Women are born relativists. They are attracted to denying reality, it's actually something that makes them happy.

gorgeous, perfection...:feelskek:probably the most virtue signalling post of all times