Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do foids dislike anything that smack of being non neurotypical

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Seems like foids have a special hatred for anything not neurotypical. Most prime foids are always virtue signaling about embracing diversity but don't want to embrace neurodiversity.

I can't stand these viragos

Its only cute and people only care when chad is Non Neuro. Look up a post on here called autistic chad vs autistic incel

Because we autists don’t have a good enough pers0nality for them

Whores can't stand autists unless Chad tier looks. My whole life I've been shunned by soyciety because of my non nuerotypical traits.

At the same time, foids who display the same traits suffer no consequences coz of their intrinsic hole smv.

Whores can't stand autists unless Chad tier looks. My whole life I've been shunned by soyciety because of my non nuerotypical traits.

At the same time, foids who display the same traits suffer no consequences coz of their intrinsic hole smv.
Dancing green men are valuable to me

Most prime foids are always virtue signaling about embracing diversity but don't want to embrace neurodiversity.
"I think we should embrace every race and body type. Also my boyfriend is 6'5" white and has a large frame."

Depends on what type of non neorotypicalness and your looks. Retarded or emotionally damaged chads will still slay before your eyes while you look on helplessly and drown in despair. Even if you're as NT as they come, which most people are regardless of looks money or status- idk why everyone on here wants to be such snowflakes about it.

foids have no brains and lack the basic understanding it takes to think logically.

LGBT is accepted but autism is still shamed and insulted.

Seems like foids have a special hatred for anything not neurotypical. Most prime foids are always virtue signaling about embracing diversity but don't want to embrace neurodiversity.
If you are an NPC with a simple algorithm, you need everyone else to follow a known simple algorithm. They react negatively to what they cant predict, outsmart or control. If you are a high tier normie, they will just not touch you. By not being NT, especially if you are smart, you do not fall for societys programming.

if(NT==true){normal=true;}

if(NT==false{hostile=true; normal=false;}

Its a simple evolutionary strategy.

Depends on what type of non neorotypicalness and your looks. Retarded or emotionally damaged chads will still slay before your eyes while you look on helplessly and drown in despair. Even if you're as NT as they come, which most people are regardless of looks money or status- idk why everyone on here wants to be such snowflakes about it.

Agreed, something like 27% of men in their 20's are virgins. 27% of men cannot all be non-NT, sure 10% might be, but not 27%.

Everything is social status with women. And if you're not NT you don't fit in.

Its only cute and people only care when chad is Non Neuro. Look up a post on here called autistic chad vs autistic incel
Ejrcximuvlw11

LGBT is accepted but autism is still shamed and insulted.

Tranny freaks and sodomy = celebrated and embraced by women

Not being NT and anywhere on the spectrum as a male = shunned by gynocentric society

its not true foids despise everything non nt. Sociopaths and psychopaths are not nt and they are extrmely attractive. Its easy to see why - as an autist your whole life is gonna suck and you are destined to be a loser. What benefit would foid have out of mating with you?? But as a sociaopath you are gonna be a dgaf leader/boss and you will get more off your life than most normies.

Tldr its all about resources

Agreed, something like 27% of men in their 20's are virgins. 27% of men cannot all be non-NT, sure 10% might be, but not 27%.
I'd take a wild guess and say that those 27 percent of men are likely much more non NT when compared to the general population.
its not true foids despise everything non nt. Sociopaths and psychopaths are not nt and they are extrmely attractive. Its easy to see why - as an autist your whole life is gonna suck and you are destined to be a loser. What benefit would foid have out of mating with you?? But as a sociaopath you are gonna be a dgaf leader/boss and you will get more off your life than most normies.

Tldr its all about resources
One thing about psychopaths is that they are good at mimicry. They can mimic almost to a T what they see. So psychopaths can feign being NT to the point that they might as well be NT.

Mentality of a foid is that of a sheep. They fear being an outcast in society, that’s why they never stray from the norm. Foids truly are devoid of any soul. They lack any creativity, personality and are not known to think outside the box. Just observe their behaviour, actions and the way they talk. They are literally clones of each other like sheeps.

Sociopaths and psychopaths are not nt and they are extrmely attractive.

Giphy 8

Psychopaths are the ultimate NTs.

One thing about psychopaths is that they are good at mimicry. They can mimic almost to a T what they see. So psychopaths can feign being NT to the point that they might as well be NT.

This is exactly what normalfags do in general, they alter their behavior according to their surroundings and conform to them.

An autistic analysis of social dynamics is that it's all about being fake and presenting a facade; since psychopaths are merely the best at being fake and getting people to buy their lies, this means that they're nothing but the ultimate NTs. What facilities this is the fact that they have absolutely no inhibition or anxiety whatsoever (i.e. they're giga normalfags).

Last edited:
Even the smallest deviation from the norm gets punished

Autists are fucked since birth

View attachment 177632

Psychopaths are the ultimate NTs.

An autistic analysis of social dynamics is that it's all about being fake and presenting a facade; since psychopaths are merely the best at being fake and getting people to buy their lies, this means that they're nothing but the ultimate NTs. What facilities this is the fact that they have absolutely no inhibition or anxiety whatsoever (i.e. they're giga normalfags).
Correct.

Also, I always wondered what it's like to feel no fear. I don't mean feel it and be able to overcome it. I mean not feel it at all. They say psychopaths don't feel anxiety or if they do, they don't recognize it as such.

Autists have a very slow brain compared to a neurotype. They take a while to realize that a foid is interested, and when they realize and finally approach the foid, the autistic type of conversation is something that is out of this world, which makes the foid think that he is mentally ill (in fact, is).

Because autists have difficulty perceiving others 'reactions, they tend not to act on others' feelings, which can be dangerous if, for example, someone intends to kill you. This in itself makes the autistic useless as a possible protector of the foid against external aggressors.

Also because autists do not recognize emotions, they tend not to form friendships. Autists have no friends, live in isolation, and isolation means death.

Nah if Chad is schizo or has PTSD it won’t matter

Autists have a very slow brain compared to a neurotype. They take a while to realize that a foid is interested, and when they realize and finally approach the foid, the autistic type of conversation is something that is out of this world, which makes the foid think that he is mentally ill (in fact, is).

Because autists have difficulty perceiving others 'reactions, they tend not to act on others' feelings, which can be dangerous if, for example, someone intends to kill you. This in itself makes the autistic useless as a possible protector of the foid against external aggressors.

Also because autists do not recognize emotions, they tend not to form friendships. Autists have no friends, live in isolation, and isolation means death.
High IQ

People seek what benefits them.

A woman who's dependent on her peers will prefer a socially-skilled boyfriend, thus allowing her to draw more resources from said peers.

To be fair, and feel free to call me a coper, but most men complain that women are hard to read when it comes to romance, more than likely that could be due to a genuine lack of interest.

Mentality of a foid is that of a sheep. They fear being an outcast in society, that’s why they never stray from the norm. Foids truly are devoid of any soul. They lack any creativity, personality and are not known to think outside the box. Just observe their behaviour, actions and the way they talk. They are literally clones of each other like sheeps.
High IQ