Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do foids claim asexuality?

GrandWeptAutismo

GrandWeptAutismo

Recruit
★★
Talked to one of the cashiers from a donut store I never go to and ask her out for shits amd gigs. She says she's asexual?
What the fuck is that?

Its a phase woman have to either be different or fit in dont worry about it shes brainwashed

It's a simple way foids protect themselves from sub8s, a "fuck off" basically. Of course in reality they're chadsexual.
I believe there are actually some legit lesbos who don't get aroused even by the chaddests of chads, but they're definitely not common.

Talked to one of the cashiers from a donut store I never go to and ask her out for shits amd gigs. She says she's asexual?
What the fuck is that?
Ace for non chads do you truly believe that shit

What the fuck is that?
"hehe i'm not STRAIGHT :foidSoy::foidSoy:"

foid trying to stand out who gives a shit

For attention and to compensate for a lake of a pERsonality

It’s the new version of “sorry I have a bf,” just you’ll get more penalized for challenging this new excuse

It's a simple way foids protect themselves from sub8s, a "fuck off" basically. Of course in reality they're chadsexual.
I believe there are actually some legit lesbos who don't get aroused even by the chaddests of chads, but they're definitely not common.

What the fuck is that?
Plausible deniability. If they get told they are a whore they just claim they are asexual.

No they don't exist. Lesbians are a meme that commonly have threeesomes with chads with their "gf". Jfl at not knowing 1 plus 1 equals 2

No they don't exist. Lesbians are a meme that commonly have threeesomes with chads with their "gf". Jfl at not knowing 1 plus 1 equals 2
Imaging fapping 5 times in a row (when your libido is dead), while also maybe having some childhood PTSD that makes you scared of foids. With hormones and brain chemistry both fucked up enough it's definitely possible for a foid to be indifferent to chad, is what I'm saying.
Also, since it's a foid, imagine also being socially elevated enough that you don't need any more extra validation, or mental connection with another human, since all your needs are met and have always been. It's a situation when you don't want chad hormonally and you also have no practical use for him too.

Though it's true, of course, that 99% of foids claiming lesbo/asexuality are just chadsexuals. As I said, true lesbos are rare.

They claim asexual when they're taking a break from sucking off the chad population

What the fuck is that?
It allows them to easily reject non-Chads and portray them as creeps for even trying, and also lets them play hard to get for Chad.

Basically, asexual foids are just Chadsexual. She wouldn’t tell Chad that she’s asexual, or she’d tell him, but be explicitly flirty about it and encourage him to keep trying.

asexual because by default because she mostly interacts with non-chads

Also, since it's a foid, imagine also being socially elevated enough that you don't need any more extra validation, or mental connection with another human, since all your needs are met and have always been. It's a situation when you don't want chad hormonally and you also have no practical use for him too.
High IQ, observation. Most men would never go in depth to learn about the life of literal godhood foids live. Instead they be coming up with copes like, "Oh! You didn't read her hint," or "You fumbled the bag, bro." Fucking npcs. The hint shit is perhaps biggest gaslighting and foid worshipping shit I have seen. Men don't wonder why they can afford "drop hints"? It's because they have other options. Like on what basis are you cursing yourself for "fumbling the bag" when there's not even a smidgen of desperation from her end.

Until HS, it was okay, but from college the stark contrast in how men and foids were treated heavily depressed me. I wanted to drop out of college multiple times. The place disgusted me.

Last edited:
What the fuck is that?
She just saying that so that you dont think that you have a shot with ber